Sign in to follow this  
BPC

YAHOO $75 12 TEAM SUPERFLEX AUCTION DRAFTING ASAP! 2x FLEX - NO K or DST - 10/12

LEAGUELINK: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/916218/invitation?key=42201c0a79247c72&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=8959344b32495be6

$75 buy in, PPR, SUPERFLEX on Yahoo. ALL PAYMENTS ARE THROUGH LEAGUESAFE W/MAJORITY APPROVAL PAYOUT.

**Aiming to draft tonight, but will keep pushing to the next evening if we don't fill**

Starting positions: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, FLEX, SUPERFLEX  

- 7 BENCH SPOTS

- NO DST or K

- 1PT PPR 

- 4PT per passing TD

- 6 team playoff, top 2 with first round BYES 

PAYOUTS: 

1st - $425

2nd - $200

3rd - $100

MOST POINTS REGULAR SEASON - $100

FIRST PLACE REGULAR SEASON - $75

League is at 10/12 ... league is open to 14, but first to pay with secure their spot! Please pay ASAP if you do want to join! 

need a couple more savvy fantasy veterans 

Just now, calcalkid said:

will you draft tonight if its 12?  and if so what time?

We will, likely around 630-7pm PST if we get everyone paid up. If we have to adjust the draft, I'm happy to refund people who can't make it but will work to find a time that works for everyone. 

well we got 3 hours to find 2 more or push it to perhaps next mon night 8pm eastern? Doing an auction late wed night is a no go for me as I got work thurs thru sunday. 

2 minutes ago, isuckatdfs said:

well we got 3 hours to find 2 more or push it to perhaps next mon night 8pm eastern? Doing an auction late wed night is a no go for me as I got work thurs thru sunday. 

I'd be fine with that, I'll start messaging people in the league, maybe see if we can set a draft time a few days out so this will easily fill. I think the uncertainty with draft time is preventing people from joining, will get that orgnaized with the league right now! 

Just now, rg2502 said:

If you draft tonight at around 9 or later I'm ready to join and pay.

9 eastern or pacific? 

32 minutes ago, rg2502 said:

I sent you a private message with my info.

thanks, just getting back from working. will be in touch shortly. 

got a bunch of people joining and looking to pay now.. going to attempt to get this going tonight if we can! I have an appointment at 5pm pacfiic, should be home around 630 pacific and will look to start the draft around then, still need to get people paid up but if you want in leave your email below! 

final bump before i'm on the road, still a couple spots open in the league, please pay up ASAP if you join. Once you join I am reachable on the yahoo league chat!