Sign in to follow this  
MRR

15 Year Keeper League - Looking for 2 owners

Looking for 2 new owners to join our fantasy keeper league that is going on 15 years.  Unfortunately we are losing a few people and I would like to try and fill the spots this year to give the new owners a head start.  You would basically be able to take over the team this year and manage the team going into 2020 (add players, set keepers, etc). We do have an $86 entry fee ($75 for the prize money and $11 for CBS to host the league) and top 4 spots make some money back . Our rules are fairly straight forward in that we have 14 batters, 9 pitchers and 17 reserve spots (40 man total roster).  We are a 5x5 league and we do an online auction draft with a $260 salary cap.  We allow 8 major league keepers and 8 minor league keeper per yer making trades a big part of the league.  It is fairly competitive (active) league and partly why we are looking for 2 new owners. If interested send me an email at rittnermr@gmail.com.  I will gladly go over any questions you might have.  Really just looking for people that love baseball and want to be part of a fun league.