edbuzz

BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE IS RECRUITING FOR 2020/$1000 ENTRY FEE/NYC LIVE AUCTIONS AND ONLINE AUCTIONS TOO

BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE IS RECRUITING FOR 2020.

Hello Gentlemen,

I run a few leagues out of NYC with live auctions, meet the fella's. I also run a league online. The entry fee is $1000, we have 18 teams in all of my leagues

They are ongoing right now, I'm more than happy to send you an invite while the season is still going on and you can take a peek, even call a current owner and ask his opinion of my leagues.

It's an auction redraft league, we use cbs. 

18 teams, 1 C, 1 1B, 1 2B, 1 SS 1 3B, MI, CO, 4 OF's, 2 Utilities 9 pitchers, 5 reserves

I'm posting on this site since 2007. I have a stellar reputation. No complaints, nada. 

We are a league filled with middle aged family men up to retiree's. So if you're 40 to 100 we are the league for you.

We'd take a younger owner who is calm and respectful. No keyboard warriors please.

Weekly moves. Good guys. 

Standard 5 x 5 redraft league

Live auctions out of NYC with one online auction for those interested.

text or call at 718 687 3251

email edbuzz261@gmail.com for more information.

Top 4 finishers "cash"

Finishing in the money justifies the amount we put into this hobby we all enjoy so much.

LOL

I hope to hear from you soon,

Ed Kelly

Manhattan College 93

If you're interested in a big money league this league is the one you're looking for.

Mainly middle aged family men, white collar types.