DarinB300

Which draft slot to go with?? whir

12 team, redraft league. Qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, flex, te, def, k. League may vote on 2 wr & 2 flex, but wont know until draft day.

Spots 1-4 & 6 are taken. Top 4 RB, even Zeke will be gone, as #4 pick is a DAL fan.

A: Go 5 & grab Nuk or DJ? 

B: Go 6-8 & get Nuk, Adam's, or DJ?

😄 Go 9-12 and go WR/RB or WR/WR?

Need help peeps on choosing my slot!!

So I’ve done a few mocks from different positions and the ones i end up liking the best are from pick 11. I usually go with Julio or Davonte, followed by Michael Thomas then another quality we like Diggs at 3. ( although devonte is available at that time if you’re a believer he can stay healthy). Ingram and david Montgomery and Lamar Miller, Evan engram and whoever else to finish. A pretty decent and consistent lineup

• Thanks 1

Go with the 5. Generally speaking the higher up in snake drafts, the better. Because it not only effects the first two rounds, but the rest of the draft. By going high in the first round you’re essentially

Getting higher picks in round

1, 3, 5, 7, 9, etc. 

Getting worse picks in round

2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.

The odd number grouping of picks are worth more, so those are the ones you want to be higher up in the draft in.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Idoolittle said:

Go with the 5. Generally speaking the higher up in snake drafts, the better. Because it not only effects the first two rounds, but the rest of the draft. By going high in the first round you’re essentially

Getting higher picks in round

1, 3, 5, 7, 9, etc. 

Getting worse picks in round

2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.

The odd number grouping of picks are worth more, so those are the ones you want to be higher up in the draft in.

DJ or Nuk here? Ppr

39 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Who do you like at 5? Thinking Nuk, but DJ is intriguing.

15 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Who do you like at 5? Thinking Nuk, but DJ is intriguing.

DJ

• Thanks 1

option A or B, really doesn't make too much of a difference. I would probably go for DJ.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

DJ or Nuk here? Ppr

Honestly, I'd probably go with Le'Veon here. Not a huge fan of DJ in that ARI offense. But I going Le'Veon here is a bit of a reach given he's been out a year and on a much different offense, so Nuk's a good pick here as well. I'm just thinking come the second round your RB options could be limited. D. Williams, Kerryon, Fournette, M. Gordon is what you're probably looking at, though you could get one of Mixon, Chubb, D. Cook, or Gurley could slide. Your WR options would probably look something like Evans, Thielen, K. Allen, AB with an outside shot at JuJu or Hill. So to me a Le'Veon / Evans combo would be better than a Nuk / D. Williams combo. But really depends what you're looking for.

Edited by Idoolittle
  • Thanks 1

similar spot.. I would go 5 and take between dj and Hopkins (dj for me)

• Thanks 1

I'd go 5, and Take DJ,i don't see a problem going Hopkins here either.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Crizzerr said:

Consensus is 5, so going with that. Thanks everyone! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crizzerr said:

This, though I could see grabbing Adams, too.

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2019 at 5:36 AM, DarinB300 said:

Spots 1-4 & 6 are taken. Top 4 RB, even Zeke will be gone, as #4 pick is a DAL fan.

A: Go 5 & grab Nuk or DJ? 

Easy.

• Thanks 1

I would pick at 5 and take Hopkins without hesitation, especially if the league stays at 3 WR. At that point it just becomes a no-brainer.

Help?

• Thanks 1

I have 5th pick also and am in similar scenario.  Cant decide between DJ, DHop or Adams.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tonypap said:

I have 5th pick also and am in similar scenario.  Cant decide between DJ, DHop or Adams.

Agree, this is a tough choice. Guy who chose 6th spot, shocked me, as I figured I would have 6 or go 10-12. I know it's only game 2 of preseason, but ARZ o-line was pushed around last night. Could mean a lot of dump offs to DJ, which is great or scrambles by Kyler, which hurts DJ's value. Hopefully game 3 of the preseason will shed some light. Worse case, go Nuk / Adams & hope someone like Gurley, Chubb, or Mixon falls down to us. Good luck!!

Personally, I'd go 8 - it guarantees you Nuk, Adams, Julio (whoever falls) and then you get a nice piece on the swing. Dalvin, Chubb, etc.

Help?