jimbo504

Rate my draft! WHIR

Posted (edited)

Just had a draft with some different settings.....

12 teamer with these settings.

EtdZXH9.jpg

qb7GyZO.jpg

The settings seemed a little geared towards WRs, so I went WR heavy (also didnt have great RB choices early).

vHvBr2z.jpg

I think I am ok with this team despite the underwhelming RB core.

Yahoo gave me best draft.

Edited by jimbo504

Pretty solid team, but agree on the lack of depth at RB. But if Ballage takes over or even gets half the carries/targets, I think he has a chance to put up good #'s. I am high on Lindsay, as I can't think of a reason why DEN would all of a sudden go away from him after an All Pro season. WR are solid & like Samuels & T Williams for depth. 

Also targeting Walker, if I can't get a top TE earlier in the draft. Feel he could have a good bounce back year, as Mariota loves his security blanket. 

Overall, should be competitive & just keep working the wire for RB or explore a possible trade if someone has great RB & depth, but lack WR/flex. Good luck!!

• Thanks 1

James White is a PPR stud as we all know so I did great imo...cant comment on IDP since I never have played in that kind of league but your team looks pretty tough as long as Mayfield does good. Only thing to remember is 6 pts pass TD leagues are extremely random bc if a no name QB goes off for 5 TDs it's very hard for your position players to overcome it in my experience. 

• Like 1

I like this team alot. Probably the type of team I'm going to go with out if the 11 spot in a 12man PPR 

I agree with most other commenters. Team looks pretty good, I might pick up another TE just in case...RB's don't look great, but not bad. Lindsay definitely has the speed to get 40+ yards a lot. That should be a nice bonus.

I agree as well. RB group is not great but it has some nice upside. The rest of your team is very solid. 

good team but I think RB can use some work but other than that, I like the upside

Pretty solid team.  I think your rb’s are fine given ppr.  I would look for a backup TE, walker is getting there in age and injury prone, and McKinnon is constantly hurt.  Otherwise solid. 

13 hours ago, jimbo504 said:

12 teamer with these settings.

Bloody hell, those screenshots become very big when you see them on mobile. I've done it myself, and it's generally not pretty.

Seems like a solid team to me; I'm a bit confused that you seem to have both IDP and team defense in your league?