parrothead

Last WR spot keeper

Need to pick 1 of these 3:

DJ Moore 8, Robbie Anderson 2 or Amari Cooper 26 - I have Mixon, A. Jones and Engram for total of $23 which is great value - also have Miles Sanders and Damien Harris as kind of "free" keepers from my rookie taxi squad.  

Obviously some boom and bust with all of them, some question marks, I feel like at the end of the year, the number of weeks they produce as a WR1 will be fairly similar, maybe 5-7 - am I missing anything here?  

Right now I have it slotted as Anderson, simply to give more $ in the auction.  

12 hours ago, parrothead said:

I feel like at the end of the year, the number of weeks they produce as a WR1 will be fairly similar

I think Cooper should be considerably better than the other 2. However, at that price, I absolutely agree to take Anderson.

I guess the other question is should I drop Engram and keep Cooper and Anderson?  I like Engram and agree he is consensus top 5, but he is not top 3 and to me the difference in the TE game between TE4 and TE10 was like less than 2 points a week last season.  So is he going to rise up and distinguish himself?