David447

Mahomes in 3rd Roubd

Just drafted from 6 spot in ten team work league first six picks went..

Conner...Tyreek...Mahomes...Kelce...Henry...Mack...took a gamble on AJ Green in 7th round.

Needless to say live draft went nothing like all the mocks I did this summer where Kelce went early along w Mahomes.

I might have taken Mahomes one round too early tho

Boyd... David Montgomery...Michel...Robbie Anderson...Penny...G Allison Baltimore D and Boswell for a K

This was before Montgomery had that nice preseason game tho

• Like 1

Very solid draft. Getting AJG in the 7th is great value, should he return in a few weeks after the season starts. Can't believe Kelce went in the 3rd. Pairing him, Hill, & Mahomes is awesome!! Good luck!

Insane that Mahomes fell that far, he's supposed to go in round 1 this year. I know i'll be drafting him 2nd overall very soon. I'm not letting him get away! 

11 hours ago, David447 said:

Conner...Tyreek...Mahomes...Kelce...Henry...Mack...took a gamble on AJ Green in 7th round.

Are we a KC fan? This may wrk out great and you'll destroy the opposition some days, but on a bad day, that can kill you. Just ask my opponents in the play-offs last season :)

Regarding your team, Kelce was amazing value at #35, but Mahomes was too early. Green is definitely a gamble at #56, with him likely missing some games. All in all, definitely not a bad team though.

If you got kelce at 4th round...then Mahomes going early at 3rd cancels out lol

3 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

Are we a KC fan? This may wrk out great and you'll destroy the opposition some days, but on a bad day, that can kill you. Just ask my opponents in the play-offs last season :)

Regarding your team, Kelce was amazing value at #35, but Mahomes was too early. Green is definitely a gamble at #56, with him likely missing some games. All in all, definitely not a bad team though.

I agree about the three Chiefs... It's risky but there was no way I could pass on Kelce in the 4th...if Mahomes gets hurt or turns into a pumpkin I'm screwed lol

• Haha 1

Kelce in the 4th?  even in a 10 team league thats crazy....hes going late first early second.

I usually don't like taking QBs and TEs early but in this case I agree with going with what the draft gives you (at some point you have to take a TE like Kelce if everyone is waiting on him and wow, 4th round is a real value). The Tyreek, Mahomes, Kelce stack looks good and your RB depth looks terrific. Your later rounds are good picks and really build on your team well with high upside players. This looks like a very strong team.