loslakes

Need help with keepers. WHIR

1/2 PPR league. We start 2 QB's. It's a 10 team league. We can keep zero or up to three. 

I am keeping Julio Jones for sure. Then I am most likely keeping Mike Evans for sure. I can keep 1 more.

Melvin Gordon was a no brainer before his holdout, now it's hard to keep a guy who might miss multiple games. I don't want that headache.

Aaron Jones is a guy I really really like this year but I'm not sure if I should use my 3rd keeper on him over Gordon.

Wentz is not normally a keeper but it is a 2 QB league so having one possible stud could be huge. 

NOBODY. I could just keep the 2 WR and then do a separate draft with the other teams who kept less than 3. I might be able to get a Josh Jacobs if I did that. 

Jones > sitting on the couch all year Gordon 

10 hours ago, loslakes said:

Melvin Gordon was a no brainer before his holdout, now it's hard to keep a guy who might miss multiple games. I don't want that headache.

Aaron Jones is a guy I really really like this year but I'm not sure if I should use my 3rd keeper on him over Gordon.

Wentz is not normally a keeper but it is a 2 QB league so having one possible stud could be huge. 

I'm not a fan of Jones (and I am a fan of Gordon) but I think you need to keep him here. Wentz is deinifitely an idea in a 2QB, but he just doesn't do it for me.

I would keep your WR group together: all three of Julio, Hill, and Evans. It'll give you a ton of flexibility with the rest of your draft. I'm not taking the risk on Gordon when you have other great options, and I don't consider Wentz to be a superior enough QB option to waste one of your keeper spots on him, even in 2 QB.

Help?

I didn't even realize i had my roster in signature on still. That was last year's teams but not my final rosters. I traded T Hill at some point late last season. I do still have Julio and Evans though. One owner has way too many good keepers. I know he keeps Mahomes for sure then 2 out of David Johnson, ODB, T Hill, Diggs, Ertz, D Cook and S Michel. So if i keep just Julio, I might be able to grab 1 or 2 of these guys. I think he keeps DJ and ODB, leaving Hill. I can probably land D Cook as well. So if that happens I'm basically trading M Gordon and M Evans for T Hill and D Cook. I think that's an upgrade.