floppy

Drafting 6... getting worse and worse.. WHIR

full ppr.. thought I could take dj or Gordon now that Gordon and zeke might not play everyone goes a little lower

so say it goes.. barkley, cmc, kamara, dj, Hopkins.... is there anyone to take other than adams here?

thanks guys, whir

Adams would be the play if that's how it goes.

5 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

adams is gift at 6 in full ppr. 

is it though? if zeke signs its the big 4, then DJ then Hopkins imo, no?

Just now, floppy said:

is it though? if zeke signs its the big 4, then DJ then Hopkins imo, no?

personally rather have nuk and adams in full ppr over dj. im avoiding all headaches this year minus josh Gordon :). zeke is dnd right now

Posted (edited)

Imo, Nuk or Adam's is solid at 6. When is your draft? How many teams & 2 rb, 2 wr,  & flex?

Edited by DarinB300

2 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Imo, Nuk or Adam's is solid at 6. When is your draft? How many teams & 2 rb, 2 wr,  & flex?

my draft isn't until labor day so I am hoping Gordon or zeke signs so I am up higher.. 3 wr, 2 rb, and a flex.

Just now, floppy said:

my draft isn't until labor day so I am hoping Gordon or zeke signs so I am up higher.. 3 wr, 2 rb, and a flex.

How many teams? If both sign, would you take MG3 at 6? Think I still lean Nuk or Admas at 6.

38 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

How many teams? If both sign, would you take MG3 at 6? Think I still lean Nuk or Admas at 6.

12 teams and yes I would lean toward Gordon at 6.. if I knew for sure I would get cook at 19 I would take a wr, but also evans/keenan/AB range at 19 too. not sure which strategy to go for.

37 minutes ago, floppy said:

12 teams and yes I would lean toward Gordon at 6.. if I knew for sure I would get cook at 19 I would take a wr, but also evans/keenan/AB range at 19 too. not sure which strategy to go for.

Neither RB has anything to gain by holding out the entire season, as they won't gain any years of service. But if there is still concern, take Nuk / Adams at 6 & target a solid RB in the 2nd rd & then Rb or WR in the 3rd Rd. Nuk / Freeman / Carson or a combo similar to that could be a solid start. The good thing is you still have time to consider all of your options. 

9 hours ago, floppy said:

is there anyone to take other than adams here?

I would say that both Bell and Conner need a serious look here.

Be happy you draft at 6 - I will probably draft at 14 in my main league :)

I would honestly still take Zeke. He's not going to risk not accruing a year of service. He'll be back on the field. If you still can't stomach that risk, then I'd snag Adams without hesitation.

Help?

Posted (edited)

I think either Adams or DHop....depending on where you look one of the two are ranked as top WR for the year so you cant go wrong - just a matter of who you like more this year.

Edited by tonypap

Adams or Nuke, its actually pretty easy cause you get the elite WR.

Somone moving up my draft board is Chubb, no Duke and i honestly don’t see a hunt as a threat. I think Hunt will steal carries but unless you have Barkley or Zeke, everyone will lose carries to someone. 6 might be early for Chubb but for 8 weeks he has no one behind him on what figures to be an explosive offense. 

Adams is the pick unless you are into taking Zeke/Pollard early. Grab Chubb if he swings back to you

Help?