Sign in to follow this  
jimbo504

Did I draft a 3 headed monster or am I in trouble here? WHIR

12 team PPR. Pretty happy with it even though my bye weeks are a mess, lol.

ZeXpqA4.jpg

A ton of risk here. Also a ton of upside. I think the fact that you have Saquon helps a ton but, this seems like it could be a wild ride in either direction.

That's about the biggest boom or bust team across the board that I've ever seen. With that said, you have the potential to crush everyone in your league. At a minimum, you have to hope that 1 of Gurley and Gordon end up a stud at your RB2, and your WRs provide steady but not spectacular numbers. 

Posted (edited)

Should of drafted another RB instead of Gordon, he's gonna sit out all year. Plus Gurley's knee is badly filled up with arthritis not looking good for him this year. 

Edited by Rush2112

I’d say there is a 60% chance your team crashes and burns. I would have gone with a cheaper QBs and more consistent wr

Can't argue with the RB core esp if Melvin comes back. WRs would be my improvement focus. Edelman is solid when he is on the field. I would not want to rely on Sanders coming back from the Achilles on a bad O looking to run the football. I would see what type of WR return you can get from the Ekeler/JJ owner...

Help?