Sign in to follow this  
nonstopfan

2019 NFL Preseason Games - Week 3 Discussion

Recommended Posts

Ravens Defense might be revamped and much younger this year, but so far this preseason they look pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Cam Newton

 

Image result for spongebob body cast

 

Hilarious

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Falcons O-line looking dominant...

Looking at Freeman with the Ito cuff now as possible back up plans in the draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guice looking like that Late Round STEAL. Loving it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FooserX said:

Falcons O-line looking dominant...

Looking at Freeman with the Ito cuff now as possible back up plans in the draft.

 

last page it was described as a "sieve" ... troof somewhere in the middle?

🐿

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The 7th Beatles said:

 

I guess now we know what happened to Bryce Love.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching Bengals/Giants just makes me more secure in picking Cook over Mixon.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oresteszero said:

...... Why are there FOUR weeks of preseason? Seems dumb. Why not make it 2 weeks?

back ups are fighting for jobs, without 4 weeks some guys would never get to prove themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ryansm11 said:

back ups are fighting for jobs, without 4 weeks some guys would never get to prove themselves.

I mean I guess. Just seems like it's dragging 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FooserX said:

Falcons O-line looking dominant...

Looking at Freeman with the Ito cuff now as possible back up plans in the draft.

I'm taking freeman everywhere I can this year. Comeback player of the year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike Glennon starting in Canada.  It feels like his destiny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

...... Why are there FOUR weeks of preseason? Seems dumb. Why not make it 2 weeks?

 

Because the players won’t play 18 regular season games without significant raises across the board and teams want the revenues from a minimum of 10 homes games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bronco Billy said:

 

Because the players won’t play 18 regular season games without significant raises across the board and teams want the revenues from a minimum of 10 homes games.

 

Or just start two weeks later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

I mean I guess. Just seems like it's dragging 

For sure, I did both my drafts last week and I'm praying for good health. I've seen a few guys absolutely go off in preseason though and it spring boarded their careers. Romo, Victor Cruz, and Danny Woodhead all come to mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

For sure, I did both my drafts last week and I'm praying for good health. I've seen a few guys absolutely go off in preseason though and it spring boarded their careers. Romo, Victor Cruz, and Danny Woodhead all come to mind.

 

Justice Hill...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I'm taking freeman everywhere I can this year. Comeback player of the year. 

The concern with Freeman was never the o-line. It’s that he is fragile, and one hit to the noggin will give him a concussion and he’ll be out weeks again. Not sure why a good series or two in the preseason allays fears of potential injury. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CooL said:

The concern with Freeman was never the o-line. It’s that he is fragile, and one hit to the noggin will give him a concussion and he’ll be out weeks again. Not sure why a good series or two in the preseason allays fears of potential injury. 

Injury concerns are up there for sure but how many running backs don't have them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Fournette looks terrible 

 

Book him for 1200 yards rushing as long as he gets 400 carries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw Fournette break off a 12 yard run but other than that, yeah he doesn't look too good.

Ballage isn't doing much for Miami either but Jacksonville has a very good run defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.