Sign in to follow this  
nonstopfan

2019 NFL Preseason Games - Week 3 Discussion

1 minute ago, ThunderDan said:

I keep telling myself this is preseason. It means nothing. But it's not working. My willingness to take a cardinal drops every play. They look absolutely terrible

They have guys like Byrd and Sherfield out their though. Might look different when Fitz, Isabella, Kirk and Johnson.

That said, it looks gross right now. 

1 minute ago, kball09 said:

Arizona .... SOOOO MANY FLAGS HOLY LORD

Omg it's a flag EVERY SINGLE PLAY, 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

spacer.png

:wacko:

let's hope the second half scrubbinies bust their arses to make some roster hay ...

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Ryan Finley 8/8 for 79 yards and a score. If Dalton does Dalton things, there will be cries for Finley this season. 

Chase daniel looks like a hall of fame QB in preseason too.

• Like 1

I predict DJ’s ADP will be down around the Mixon/Gurley/Cook range by the end of August. 

3 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

They have guys like Byrd and Sherfield out their though. Might look different when Fitz, Isabella, Kirk and Johnson.

That said, it looks gross right now. 

But it's been all the starters for at least three series. 

I know it's only the second preseason game but Kyler Murray just doesn't impress me at all.  He looks very tentative.  I drafted David Johnson in one of my leagues so hopefully Murray can at least be serviceable and keep defenses honest this year.

Raiders offense looks functional. That's all I wanted to see this week. I hope AB falls to the 2/3 turn. I'll stop the fall. He was out there pregame doing some drills and he looked good.

3 minutes ago, ThunderDan said:

But it's been all the starters for at least three series. 

I saw Byrd and Sherfield out there. Those guys aren't starters. 

• Haha 1

2 wr's who showed well in the first preseason game are doing it again this week.  Tre McBride of the Jaguars and Robert Davis of the Redskins both look good.  Davis caught another long td pass.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, gufomel said:

The Cardinals look like absolute trash in every facet of the game. I know it’s preseason, and maybe they figure it out (if not by Week one but early in the season), but I don’t think I can spend any significant capital on anyone in this team. DJ is out for me, and I just don’t know that Kyler is worth it this year (in 2QB leagues I really don’t want to gamble on him). Maybe Kirk, but there’s not the upside that people are hoping for if they’re this bad. 

The team that’s supposed to run a ton of plays can barely get their offense on the field, and then stalls out when they are on. 

Again, preseason I know. But they haven’t flashed anything so far by my estimation to be worth the hype. 

Agreed. I said this last week. I know it’s preseason, but Cardinals look terrible and has done nothing to change my mind on them looking similar to last year on offense. So my new quote is:

“It’s just preseason, unless you’re the Cardinals.”

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Really not worth arguing about this but just look st the friggin box score.  Johnson has every carry from an rb and all 5 of kylers targets went to either fitz, Kirk, or johnson. So I dont know what else to say. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

DJ and Fitzgerald were both playing for sure. Not sure about the others, but that right there is their two best players.

3 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

2 wr's who showed well in the first preseason game are doing it again this week.  Tre McBride of the Jaguars and Robert Davis of the Redskins both look good.  Davis caught another long td pass.

Those are two guys who have been around for several years. The odds of either becoming fantasy relevant are slim to none  It's nice for them, but JAGs have nice preseason performances all the time. 

Just now, tpat30 said:

DJ and Fitzgerald were both playing for sure. Not sure about the others, but that right there is their two best players.

Yeah, they should Def look better with Kyler l, DJ, and Fitz on the field.

Posted (edited)

All the starters started and most, if not all, played the whole 1st quarter.

edit: on Arizona

Edited by elroypedro

4 minutes ago, ThunderDan said:

Really not worth arguing about this but just look st the friggin box score.  Johnson has every carry from an rb and all 5 of kylers targets went to either fitz, Kirk, or johnson. So I dont know what else to say. 

Fair. It looks bad. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

ehh, nvm

Edited by pastorofmuppets2

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Yeah, they should Def look better with Kyler l, DJ, and Fitz on the field.

All of them are on the field again with Byrd and they just went -8 yards and a sack safety.

Beyond terrible.

Posted (edited)

Cardinals and Murray just gave up a safety. This O-line still looks atrocious. Murray is getting blitzed and so far they cant handle it. I believe that he wasn't blitzed in the first game.

Edited by nonstopfan

8 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

Agreed. I said this last week. I know it’s preseason, but Cardinals look terrible and has done nothing to change my mind on them looking similar to last year on offense. So my new quote is:

“It’s just preseason, unless you’re the Cardinals.”

WAIT, WHADDYA TALKIN' ABOUT HERE??1!? WASN'T THE GREAT BYRON LEFTWICH THE ELIXIR FOR THIS SHEEEET OFFENSE?

👢

13 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Raiders offense looks functional. That's all I wanted to see this week. I hope AB falls to the 2/3 turn. I'll stop the fall. He was out there pregame doing some drills and he looked good.

Cardinals miight have the worst Defense in the league...chargers did the same last week