Sign in to follow this  
nonstopfan

2019 NFL Preseason Games - Week 3 Discussion

1 hour ago, elroypedro said:

I’ve always wanted to believe in Mariota, but Tannehill(even though he is replacement level) would instantly give some life and fantasy value to the WRs in Tennessee again right?

I wouldn't really call him "replacement level". He has been a decent QB in the NFL despite the lack of weapons and OL around him in Miami. His main issue has been injury. That has been Mariota's issue as well, but I agree with other posters that Tannehill is a superior thrower and QB from a technical standpoint. Tannehill used to be a WR as well, so the athleticism probably isn't much different between the two as long as injuries haven't taken a toll on Tannehill's athleticism.

I think we might see a heavier dose of Tannehill next week, which will indicate who ends up being the Titans' starting QB week 1.

• Like 1

In that case I hope it is Tannehill. Corey Davis and AJ Brown(and maybe Humphries and Walker) could be steals if so. Especially AJB in dynasty rookie drafts where he has fallen to late 2nd round lately

• Like 1

Niners versus Broncos - MNF

I want to see the wide receivers on both teams. I know it's only preseason, but I want to see a quarter of both WR corps including Deebo Samuel and Sutton.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Niners versus Broncos - MNF

I want to see the wide receivers on both teams. I know it's only preseason, but I want to see a quarter of both WR corps including Deebo Samuel and Sutton.

What did we do to deserve booger in the booth .....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Coprolagnia said:

Is Nathan Peterman the 49ers Qb coach?

I think he stole Jimmy's jersey

• Haha 1

Kittle's value will go way down if Jimmy carries this into the season. Coleman certainly doesn't appear to have the starting job locked up...lots of breida.

SF D is legit

• Like 1

Just now, scheibler said:

Kittle's value will go way down if Jimmy carries this into the season. Coleman certainly doesn't appear to have the starting job locked up...lots of breida.

SF D is legit

Seems like an ugly 50/50 split

1 minute ago, BallDontLie said:

Damn Jimmy G looking like trash out there

This.

Shanahan just going to pull Jimmy G after that? Man desperately needs game action, don’t understand that decision.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kball09 said:

Jimmy G already out.....ok then.

You would think that your rusty starting QB who just had 5 INT's in practice and looked like hot garbage in the first quarter would get an extra series or two....or three. lol

• Like 2

What a farce.  No more Jimmy G?  So we learned nothing about Pettis, Deebo, or Goodwin.  1 completion for 0 yards.  Pathetic.

Manny Sanders looking like he's ready to go.  

• Like 1

I’m a guy that wants to target Tevin Coleman for my draft this Friday and was looking forward to getting a good look at him tonight. Now I’m unsure what to do with him. What a freakin let down

6 minutes ago, joebaker23 said:

Shanahan just going to pull Jimmy G after that? Man desperately needs game action, don’t understand that decision.

good, i have live jump o30.5 - get that frickin' stiff outta there  🐿

2 minutes ago, BallDontLie said:

Drew Lock out there making Jimmy G look bad

username checks out 🔬