dudewithabadcat

Will Dissly 2019 Outlook

The 1 catch for 8 yard games are gonna be inevitable, but in deep leagues you could certainly do worse. Especially this week against a Cards team that can't stop a TE to save their lives. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

The 1 catch for 8 yard games are gonna be inevitable, but in deep leagues you could certainly do worse. Especially this week against a Cards team that can't stop a TE to save their lives. 

I think the floor here is going to be 3 catches 30 yards. 

just being a pain to be a pain. 

Edited by dudewithabadcat

1 minute ago, dudewithabadcat said:

I think the floor here is going to be 3 catches 30 yards. 

just being a pain to be a pain. 

The floor is 1 for 8. 

Just being realistic to be realistic.

9 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

The floor is 1 for 8. 

Just being realistic to be realistic.

Well - the floor is 0 catches for 0 yards

• Thanks 2

Anyone else thinking of picking him up to stream him this week with Kittle on a bye?  I tried to execute that plan with Hockenson, but obviously that blew up in my face.  Dissly can have some sneaky big weeks, and doesn't look like Arizona has any idea what to do against TEs, lol.

2 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

Anyone else thinking of picking him up to stream him this week with Kittle on a bye?  I tried to execute that plan with Hockenson, but obviously that blew up in my face.  Dissly can have some sneaky big weeks, and doesn't look like Arizona has any idea what to do against TEs, lol.

I have him starting the rest of season.  Along with Herndon. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Streamed him this week in desperation. Will feel more confident for week 4 but know he could easily let me down badly 

24 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

Only reason Dissly is on my roster is because of Kittles bye week. Once that comes and goes, Dissly will either be put back on ww to make room for a better play, or ill try and find some value to him and make a trade. If nothing on ww is better, i may just hold but there is no chance i start him when kittle is an option.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Only reason Dissly is on my roster is because of Kittles bye week. Once that comes and goes, Dissly will either be put back on ww to make room for a better play, or ill try and find some value to him and make a trade. If nothing on ww is better, i may just hold but there is no chance i start him when kittle is an option.

If you want him off your team, trade him in a package or sell high on Kittle and roll with Big Willy Style. 

I had him last year before he got injured.  He was good last year also.  I picked him up when I lost Brown's Tight End.

2 minutes ago, StuPitt said:

I had him last year before he got injured.  He was good last year also.  I picked him up when I lost Brown's Tight End.

lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Oh yeah, just ignore that he was injured and left the game. Let's just ignore that. SMH.

When its all said and done Dissly will out perform Kittles by eos in fantasy points he is already ahead in ppr right now after 3 games if he stays healthy Bank It........

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hotdog said:

When its all said and done Dissly will out perform Kittles by eos in fantasy points he is already ahead in ppr right now after 3 games if he stays healthy Bank It........

Its possible. Dissly is a big part of the Seahawk's offense. When it comes to tight ends, that is what matters most. 

I really like Dissly.  Opportunity in this offense is great.  He is the middle of the field guy.  Saints were trying to cover him and letting Lockett run around deep.  I doubt that happens the next few weeks. There isn't a lot of competition for targets, which means he will be involved.  Seems to be safety outlet for Wilson. He seems athletic "enough" to where he is a mismatch. I do not know much about his numbers at the combine but he seems to move rather well and I like what I see.

• Like 3

I feel like my expectations of Dissly are quite a bit below you guys. In the wasteland of te production I'd settle for not getting zeros. 

13 hours ago, LacesOut said:

I feel like my expectations of Dissly are quite a bit below you guys. In the wasteland of te production I'd settle for not getting zeros. 

With Dissly, you will get a zero but there will be a 1, 2, 3, or 4 in front of it.  

13 hours ago, LacesOut said:

Dissly is settling in as a 5 catch, 50 yard floor guy. And his qb likes looking for him in the redzone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dudewithabadcat said:

With Dissly, you will get a zero but there will be a 1, 2, 3, or 4 in front of it.  

You’re really high on him... I like his upcoming schedule until the bye. Hock ain’t cutting it, may have to say bye to make room for Willy Diss. 

Just now, FantasyGOAT said:

You’re really high on him... I like his upcoming schedule until the bye. Hock ain’t cutting it, may have to say bye to make room for Willy Diss. 

I'm super high on this guy being a solid TE.  I see no problem with him being in the Top 10 ROS.  Top 5 ROS is a strong chance.  Top 3 ROS is not out of the question. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dudewithabadcat said:

I'm super high on this guy being a solid TE.  I see no problem with him being in the Top 10 ROS.  Top 5 ROS is a strong chance.  Top 3 ROS is not out of the question

Image result for this guy.gif

• Haha 2