dudewithabadcat

Will Dissly 2019 Outlook

9 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

Image result for this guy.gif

I don't think that is that ridiculous. He will not be better than Engram or Kelce but the third best is up for grabs. Ertz is taking a hit with more options on the team. Kittle did not play much with Jimmy G last year. I doubt Dissly finishes as the third best but I will not be shocked. 

15 minutes ago, mrfrood said:

I don't think that is that ridiculous. He will not be better than Engram or Kelce but the third best is up for grabs. Ertz is taking a hit with more options on the team. Kittle did not play much with Jimmy G last year. I doubt Dissly finishes as the third best but I will not be shocked. 

Especially in standard. It's all about those TDs baby and Dissly's got some soft hands. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

Especially in standard. It's all about those TDs baby and Dissly's got some soft hands. 

I did forget about Waller though. 

3 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

They may sign Luke wilson after the Vannett trade

Luke Wilson, Owen Wilson, Wilson the volleyball, it don't matter!!! Big Willy Style gonna light up our opponents week in week out!!!

15 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Guy couldn't make the raiders roster, he aint a threat

37 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Luke Willson is a zero. He has familiarity with their system. Dissly has been the only TE I can think of that has shown himself to be productive with Wilson and Carroll. Dissly has been a better option than Graham was in Seattle.

1 hour ago, devaster said:

Luke Willson is a zero. He has familiarity with their system. Dissly has been the only TE I can think of that has shown himself to be productive with Wilson and Carroll. Dissly has been a better option than Graham was in Seattle.

Yeah I know, he'll prob just take on the 2nd or 3rd TE slot

9 hours ago, devaster said:

Jimmy Graham had 900yds one season and 10TDs the next.  This fella has played 3 games with a 1 mixed in.

Edited by cnewbykkn

On 9/23/2019 at 7:20 PM, hoppychokes said:

Cards vs TEs

Hockenson 134/1

Andrews 112/1

Olsen 75/2

Dissly should have a very safe floor this week lol

On this note, PFF today highlighted Dissly as their Mismatch of the Week (for any player going against an opposing team):

"MISMATCH OF THE WEEK
Will Dissly, TE, Seattle Seahawks (@ Arizona): Sometimes there’s just nothing for it, and you throw up your hands and just agree with the results. In Week 1, the Cardinals allowed the TE2 performance to T.J. Hockenson, who has all of 8 yards in his other two games. In Week 2, they allowed the TE1 performance to Mark Andrews, who followed it up with 15 yards in Week 3. In Week 3, they allowed the TE2 performance to Greg Olsen. They’ve allowed 11.0 more points per game to tight ends than any other defense. That won’t continue all year — because it basically can’t — but until something happens to change it, “tight end against Arizona” is a fantasy cheat code. This week, that’s Dissly. (And now Dissly promises more playing time with Nick Vannett shipped off to Pittsburgh.)"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThePerfectBeard said:

How bad is this Willson signing?

Most teams have more than 1 TE on their roster so Id say who cares?

Just now, yanksman said:

Most teams have more than 1 TE on their roster so Id say who cares?

This is true, but could they eat into each other's production ala Ebron and Doyle?

3 minutes ago, ThePerfectBeard said:

This is true, but could they eat into each other's production ala Ebron and Doyle?

Luke Wilson has never had more than 22 catches in a season (2014) and was most recently cut from the Raiders. I wouldn't worry about him.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Corleone said:

On this note, PFF today highlighted Dissly as their Mismatch of the Week (for any player going against an opposing team):

"MISMATCH OF THE WEEK
Will Dissly, TE, Seattle Seahawks (@ Arizona): Sometimes there’s just nothing for it, and you throw up your hands and just agree with the results. In Week 1, the Cardinals allowed the TE2 performance to T.J. Hockenson, who has all of 8 yards in his other two games. In Week 2, they allowed the TE1 performance to Mark Andrews, who followed it up with 15 yards in Week 3. In Week 3, they allowed the TE2 performance to Greg Olsen. They’ve allowed 11.0 more points per game to tight ends than any other defense. That won’t continue all year — because it basically can’t — but until something happens to change it, “tight end against Arizona” is a fantasy cheat code. This week, that’s Dissly. (And now Dissly promises more playing time with Nick Vannett shipped off to Pittsburgh.)"

Whats crazy to me is that this is deja vu, the Cards can have a whole new team and coaching staff but still give a fantasy cheat code to TEs.

https://arizonasports.com/story/7036/tight-ends-torching-arizona-cardinals-defense-but-its-not-as-bad-as-you-think/

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ThePerfectBeard said:

How bad is this Willson signing?

Totally irrelevant.  Seattle just fleeced Pittsburgh - which should be giving up instead of trading draft picks - into giving a 5th for Vannett so the Seahawks had to sign a different backup TE.  Maybe they'll trade Willson to Pittsburgh for a 4th in two weeks!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, hoppychokes said:

Whats crazy to me is that this is deja vu, the Cards can have a whole new team and coaching staff but still give a fantasy cheat code to TEs.

https://arizonasports.com/story/7036/tight-ends-torching-arizona-cardinals-defense-but-its-not-as-bad-as-you-think/

They need Peterson back from suspension stat to help improve the overall D...but until then, ride the TE wave while we can!

Anyone watch the entire game?  He had a good start and then saw a lot of Willson in the gametracker around 3rd and early 4th.  Wondering if any injury or just them spreading targets around.