dudewithabadcat

Will Dissly 2019 Outlook

Another encouraging performance. He was wide open on the two point conversion, but certainly can't complain. 

13 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Hope they start increasing the target share.

He took a TE screen for 8 yards on a 3rd and 13. Nice play but didn't get the first down. Couple more of those per game please.

That over the shoulder catch was magical Gronk-esque.  Not that body shape matters but this dude just looks like big lean mean machine out there.  He has pop and hands.  LOVIN IT!

• Haha 1

RIP😢

Could be the end of his career. But TE's have been able to come back from Achilles injuries in the past like Watson. He was already a subpar athlete though. Wonder if the Seahawks seek out a trade. OJ Howard?

Just now, devaster said:

Could be the end of his career. But TE's have been able to come back from Achilles injuries in the past like Watson. He was already a subpar athlete though. Wonder if the Seahawks seek out a trade. OJ Howard?

Career ender wut? 

1 minute ago, devaster said:

i think he can come back. I don't believe Achilles injuries are career enders the way they used to be. 

5 minutes ago, STEVEfromLA said:

So wait for news or drop now?

my league has no waivers so need to make moves now. 

No need to hold ROS.  Shame it is so.

4 minutes ago, STEVEfromLA said:

So wait for news or drop now?

my league has no waivers so need to make moves now. 

Drop now. He went down untouched so it’s definitely a torn acl

3 hours ago, babyfaceassasin said:

Drop now. He went down untouched so it’s definitely a torn acl

It's his Achilles, but either way, you are correct, he's safe to drop immediately unfortunately. 

Really bummed out for Will, I hope he can play again.  It's going to be tough.  😔

Edited by Slimzy17

18 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

It's his Achilles, but either way, you are correct, he's safe to drop immediately unfortunately. 

Whoops that’s what I meant to say lol

• Like 1

Dissly was never going to sustain fantasy success.

A: He was always known to be a blocking tight end.
B: His 2018 patelar tendon tear was a devastating injury. See Cadillac Williams and Victor Cruz. I'm surprised he made it back this soon and this active and good.

It's not a surprise he injured something else as players unconsciously overcompensate for their weaker/recovered muscles and structures.

I feel bad for the kid. It sucks. He will be a warrior and come back but he will be a shell of himself and it will be a shortlived career. If we're talking fantasy football, he is done forever.

Edited by austin316
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, austin316 said:

A: He was always known to be a blocking tight end.
B: His 2018 patelar tendon tear was a devastating injury. See Cadillac Williams and Victor Cruz. I'm surprised he made it back this soon and this active and good.

It's not a surprise he injured something else as players unconsciously overcompensate for their weaker/recovered muscles and structures.

I feel bad for the kid. It sucks. He will be a warrior and come back but he will be a shell of himself and it will be a shortlived career. If we're talking fantasy football, he is done forever.

Did Joe Buck create a login and is pretending to be a Doctor here?  This is a terrible take. 

8 hours ago, austin316 said:

Well I think you're wrong and there's a very good chance he would've kept it up if he stayed upright