DavePa

NHL Draft guide problem

I ordered the NHL draft guide five days ago I still don’t have access to it. Let me explain. The link in the email I received doesn’t work it goes nowhere and when I look up in my profile page and I see it listed there I click on it and it takes me to the page where I can choose which package I want to purchase but I’ve already purchased it my bank account even shows that the money he has left my account. I’ve been dealing with customer  Service all week but they don’t seem to understand the problem. They keep telling me that the account shows that I’ve received the NHL draft code which is only partially true it’s listed under my account but I don’t have access to it is anyone else come across this problem? Has anyone else had such difficulty with customer service at this site? It’s clear that there’s a technical issue on this website with my account but I can’t seem to get them to understand that all I want is what I paid for they don’t seem to be interested in letting me have it. 

No idea. Never bought the guide before. But I would get them to give you a step by step guide on how to access the guide once you pay for it. If there's a code, is there somewhere specific that you're supposed to enter the code? Or are they supposed to provide you with a link that sends you directly to the guide? Get them to walk you through this and you should be able to figure out exactly what you're missing.

There is a link in my profile page but it goes to a page with options of which guide to purchase