machine3

Malcolm Brown 2019 Outlook

Never been impressed by Brown really. It’s the situation he’s in we all know that. But I don’t see him as a highend cuff anymore. This backfield would be more of a committee if anything were to happen to Gurley . Glad I wen’t against the advice of many on starting him this week. Although a very tough matchup against this fierce 49er’s defense. The whole Rams offense got shut down

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bronco Billy said:

Just don’t send me the kind you watch. It seems a bit ... skewed, shall we say?

Haha, I think you're brain is "significantly" skewed at this point. But rash judgements based on small samples against stout defenses should work out great for you in the future. Best of luck.

Just now, kball09 said:

Haha, I think you're brain is "significantly" skewed at this point. But rash judgements based on small samples against stout defenses should work out great for you in the future. Best of luck.

Yeah. Playing more productive players just doesn’t seem to work in the NFL or in FF.  Good point.  I concede that I must just be stupid.  My bad.

Didn’t see the game but from the looks of the score and box scores I am assuming this is rock bottom in terms of the league fully solving McVay and his complete failure to make adjustments?

• Thanks 1

Yeah McKays schemes are solved and Goff is exposed 

• Like 1

Goff exposed, NO O line dropped..

Cant wait to drop this guy.

Henderson looks much better.

Edited by DLG10
  • Like 1

I’m holding should be plenty scoring opps Vs atl next week and who knows how hurt Gurley is 

Edited by affliction
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Cant wait to drop this guy.

Henderson looks much better.

Henderson is the cuff to own without a doubt. Way more upside.  

Edited by Tomei7

2 hours ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Yup looks like Henderson is the man to own.  Will be dropping Brown next week. 

Brown is a poor mans Jordan Howard.....Henderson the guy to own for sure 

36 minutes ago, affliction said:

I’m holding should be plenty scoring opps Vs atl next week and who knows how hurt Gurley is 

Good plan.   This was a brutal matchup and everyone will pile on the Rams...but I’d hold tight another week.    Henderson def worthy of a speculative grab too. 

LOL.  Week 1 Brown was untradable.  Now he's worthless.  Oh how fantasy football goes.  Not Browns fault the line can't open a hole and the head coach is getting exposed this year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man I’m i glad i started Carson Over brown lmao i was never going to start brown 😂 

but definitely glad i scoooed yo Henderson before the game. If you can hold on to both i will still recommend it. Gurley obviously isn’t right. This game was a tough match up. Miners defense is legit. Definitely a hold for now. 

Overreaction galore over here. These guys played the Niners defense and the offense couldn’t get anything going at all. Gurley might have done the same thing. 

I think Brown is a fairly moderate talent but hard to judge on today. Niners defence is legit and the entire Rams offence was shut down.

Entire offense shat the bed - if Gurley is out next week he'll be a solid RB2

Have to give Brown one more chance is Gurley is out although I will pickup Henderson as well. Dropping both if Gurley comes back next week

You definitely should hold another week. They got manhandled by SF. Dunno if Henderson actually began taking over or they were just desperate for a spark in the 2nd half. Worst thing would be to rage drop this guy and then watch him get 75% of the carries next week(if Gurley is out again)

We speculated as to how long it would take for Henderson to emerge as the guy here. Apparently the answer was about two quarters. 

40 yards on 11 carries isn't too shabby. The problem is the Rams O-line of yesteryear is gone. You remember... the O-line that made CJ Anderson look like Emmitt Smith. Also, Goff is the gazillion dollar man still playing with training wheels. Not to mention, SF is one of the fastest and best defenses in the league. I'm sure your leaguemates will gladly pickup Malcom when you drop him. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Anyone know why Yahoo just changed him to questionable?  Haven't seen anything.

Pretty sure that just means his talent is questionable.

• Haha 2