Fuzzy_Slippers

8/19 - GAME DAY THREAD

OK Bauer you got Home SD minus Tatis and At Pitt one of the worst teams in baseball if you don't dominate those 2 teams your a sorry waste of time and I NEVER want to hear a peep out of your pie hole ever again about winning a CY award cause you ain't close to even getting any votes

• Like 1

McKay picking up where he left off (throwing a lot of balls).

Ok, done with McKay. Trash (I'm late to the party apparently, not sure anyone else was dumb enough to keep rolling this guy out).

McKay is a master of the 0-2 and 1-2 walk and HR. Ridiculous. Can stand it. And whoever is calling the pitches 

20 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Ok, done with McKay. Trash (I'm late to the party apparently, not sure anyone else was dumb enough to keep rolling this guy out).

We must have sat next to each other at stupid school.  

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Yeah, McKay still sucks.  Yet another HR given up by him.  Thankfully I gave up on him...

Edited by KilloWertz

Lets go cards, been a sec since ive been on. Big series vs brewers. Hudson vs davies. 0 0 bottom 1

Posted (edited)

Cubs are atrcious on the road, last 4 games of year at Busch vs cubs. 1st place??

Edited by zstlj
Er

Allard in for a shellacking.  Thank you Sale for getting hurt and making me pick up this garbage streamer in the playoffs 

Just now, mehtavg2000 said:

Allard in for a shellacking.  Thank you Sale for getting hurt and making me pick up this garbage streamer in the playoffs 

He had pitched pretty well in his first two starts, but man he's throwing BP tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

I hope none of you were crazy enough to start Allard. 

I lost Sale the day before my semi matchup (winner guaranteed money).  I already lost Snell right before the playoffs.  Nobody on the waiver wire so I took a gamble on Allard given the 2 start week.  Wow did that ever backfire.  Figured the Angels had not hit lefties well all year so at worst, he would get a few points with the potential for a good game.  

McKay’s gone from the game right? Like there’s no chance he can come back is there?

3 earned runs? Off 3 walks and 3 homers? I feel like I held up a liquor store and was only given a ticket for j walking.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Looks like JOE ROSS is going to be the streaming pitcher of the day.  Still got 2 or 3  innings to go thou

Edited by Trexpenniebaker

22 minutes ago, Trexpenniebaker said:

Looks like JOE ROSS is going to be the streaming pitcher of the day.  Still got 2 or 3  innings to go thou

Happens every time.

Iron man Carlos Correa has left the game. He can reset the sign hanging on his locker saying “It’s been 2 weeks since the last workplace accident.”

• Haha 2