MysticPeak

Luka Doncic 2019-2020 Outlook

Damn I'm regretting drafting Westbrook over him in my points league

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Why would u try to buy after b2b triple doubles lol

Sorry, this was before the B2B trip dubs, but I guess those games made up his mind for him lol

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that Luka is the greatest basketball player of all time.  The level of skill, confidence, and poise he plays with at 20 years old is unprecedented.  Not even old enough to go to a bar but he’s averaging 30-10-10 with no athleticism.  I’m floored 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that Luka is the greatest basketball player of all time.  The level of skill, confidence, and poise he plays with at 20 years old is unprecedented.  Not even old enough to go to a bar but he’s averaging 30-10-10 with no athleticism.  I’m floored 

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it’s a bit early but I’m all hype, he’s carrying my team (along with lillard and Trae young) and the next 15 years of watching him win multiple MVP’s will be awesome. Can’t wait to see what third star they pair with him and Zingod next year (Andre Drummond) 

• Like 3

Drops 34/6/9 with elite percentages and not a peep. That's when you know you've entered stud status. Owning this dude has been and will be a blast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And to think he fell all the way to me at #7 in dynasty roto...at the time I was sad I didn't get Steph or Jokic  :( 

Lebron for luka should be a fair trade if you have to add another player your losing the deal

Just now, JrsKars said:

Lebron for luka should be a fair trade if you have to add another player your losing the deal

Disagree. Obviously don't give add someone mid-round or above, but nobody is giving you Luka straight up for Lebron right now

This kid man. Insanity. He will be the face of the NBA for the next 13+ years. His stat lines are so insane they are getting boring lmao 

He’s the best player of all time.  Who’s better?  Lebron?  Give Doncic lebron’s body and he’ll average 55-15-15 a night

• Haha 3

He’s a joy to watch as well. Should’ve bought into the hype and looking really stupid not drafting in the 2nd-early 3rd rounds in all my drafts. Tried trading PG for him and got rejected and rightfully so 😂

Its clear that doncic will improve his efficiency throughout his career as he’s already shown this season. 

im excited for 15 years of fantasy gold from this special basketball player.

i think this man will be drafted from 5-10 next season 

25 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Its clear that doncic will improve his efficiency throughout his career as he’s already shown this season. 

im excited for 15 years of fantasy gold from this special basketball player.

i think this man will be drafted from 5-10 next season 

he’ll be top 5 from now on

Glad I drafted my favorite player, but that step back 3 he did at the end is a blatant travel.  3 steps after he picks up his dribble.  

On 11/12/2019 at 3:28 PM, vyun said:

Disagree. Obviously don't give add someone mid-round or above, but nobody is giving you Luka straight up for Lebron right now

Nope not even a fair trade anymore your right

Imagine pairing Luka with Harden.. 

Edited by Fry

Luka is going to win a lot of people's leagues this year... pretty much a 2nd round pick and if you were able to pair him with a stud first rounder, you're laughing.