Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hook14

Japanese Fantasy baseball

26 posts in this topic

I picked up Kurihara for his start against the Yomuiri Giants and got rewarded with a sweet, sweet 3 run blast. Way ahead now in my HTH league against " the Yakuza Companymen"

Keep an eye on this guy. He's only 4'11" but he's got real power. Can also swallow an eight inch eel with no problem. Has a real fascination with Anime.

My kind of ballplayer.

Alright , that's five replies from guys with no sense of humor. (and nothing to do on a friday night)

Anybody else got no life and a catchy "fail" pic they stole off the internet?

I've looked for Japanese League fantasy baseball.....does it exist?

you better keep a really close eye on him if he's really 4'11" he could blend in with "The Short People"

This will be useful information after the MLB completes their takeover of Japanese baseball and the league merge.

I'm only half kidding unfortunately. B)

Alright , that's five replies from guys with no sense of humor. (and nothing to do on a friday night)

Anybody else got no life and a catchy "fail" pic they stole off the internet?

Kind of ironic, eh? You telling others they have no life because they responded to your post.

That triggers my humor sense B) .

Kind of ironic, eh? You telling others they have no life because they responded to your post.

That triggers my humor sense B) .

Trigger may need adjustment.

I picked up Kurihara for his start against the Yomuiri Giants and got rewarded with a sweet, sweet 3 run blast. Way ahead now in my HTH league against " the Yakuza Companymen"

Keep an eye on this guy. He's only 4'11" but he's got real power. Can also swallow an eight inch eel with no problem. Has a real fascination with Anime.

My kind of ballplayer.

LolCatRenderer-41.jpg

Cant find him on Yahoo!!

Any idea on when he'll be available???

See? This guy gets it. Just try to have a little fun instead of fail pics. Those are a "little" overdone.

The answer Mr Applebag, to the best of my knowledge is that Bavasi is actively scouting him in his "free" time and will commence bidding against the Sawx within the next week.

LolCatRenderer-41.jpg

HA HA nice...I've now lost 10-seconds of my life that I will never get back again reading this pathetic attempt at comedy. (I've wasted another 15-seconds typing this up, oh we'll).

Well, I know who I'm saving my waiver bid on.

WhooHoo!! 1st place here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know good advice when I see it!!

Chuck Norris actually winced after reading the original post.

5 stars for kidtwentytwo! One of the better posts I have seen in a while. Now this guy has a sense of humour.