Adams and Gordon for Mccaf PPR WHIR

Team now is 

QB: Wentz

RB: Chubb/ K Johnson/ Carson/ Penny/ Coleman/ Duke J/ Gordon

WR: Adams/ Julio/ Godwin/ Kupp/ Samuel

TE: Henry

Def: Cowboys/ Rams

K: Crosby

I am sending out an offer and the guy wants Adams and Gordon for Mcaff and maybe some change. Am I crazy to want this deal? I know my depth at RB is strong but if Gordon doesn't come back til the middle of the season or later McCaffery could be a good RB1 for me to partner with Chubb. Thoughts?

Seems pretty fair actually. If Gordon comes back early and goes right back to being an RB1 you probably lose the trade, but that doesn't look like it will happen and CMC may be the #1 PPR overall. I might not do it but I think it's fair if you really want him and don't want the Gordon headache this year. 

• Thanks 1

I wouldnt do this, i like Chubb and Carson as your 2 rbs and your WR are amazing. I don’t see the point cause ur WR should be the best in the league and Chubb and Carson are both RB1 to me. I’d more try to get hunt then anything. Pass for me as CMC is so pose to lose Goallines carries as well

• Thanks 1

I want to add Carson has the easiest SOS of any RB in the league and you have Penny as well. 

3 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

I wouldnt do this, i like Chubb and Carson as your 2 rbs and your WR are amazing. I don’t see the point cause ur WR should be the best in the league and Chubb and Carson are both RB1 to me. I’d more try to get hunt then anything. Pass for me as CMC is so pose to lose Goallines carries as well

Hunt is currently on Waivers I dropped him because I didnt want to deal with the headache of trying to hold for at least 10 weeks. The only thing I am concerned with is Gordon not coming back. Carson I know will get volume but is he going to perform as an RB1 is the question. If I made this move I was going to try and move someone like Kupp and K Johnson for a mid round WR2 or Low end WR1 to get the depth back up. Thoughts?

6 minutes ago, '71 Bucks said:

Seems pretty fair actually. If Gordon comes back early and goes right back to being an RB1 you probably lose the trade, but that doesn't look like it will happen and CMC may be the #1 PPR overall. I might not do it but I think it's fair if you really want him and don't want the Gordon headache this year. 

My only thing is if he comes back at all Im basically trading Adams for McCaffery. My Rbs are all high upside guys though so like the other comment said my WRs are the best in the league right now and its not really close. 

Just now, JacobThunder15 said:

Hunt is currently on Waivers I dropped him because I didnt want to deal with the headache of trying to hold for at least 10 weeks. The only thing I am concerned with is Gordon not coming back. Carson I know will get volume but is he going to perform as an RB1 is the question. If I made this move I was going to try and move someone like Kupp and K Johnson for a mid round WR2 or Low end WR1 to get the depth back up. Thoughts?

I would pick up Hunt personally. I own Chubb in 2 leagues and it sucks holding but i almost feel like it insurance, just encase something was to happen.

I personally wouldnt care about Gordon. I think since you have both RBS in Seattle your fine, and I’m all a boarding Carson. I get what your saying but your WRs are amazing and why risk that to get an upgrade at rb2. Plus all the news about CMC losing goalline carries isn’t good. I would personally not move those guys. If anything move Kerryon plus Kupp but i think you’ve built a team to contend and i wouldnt trade Adams when you have IMO 2 rbs1 already

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

My only thing is if he comes back at all Im basically trading Adams for McCaffery. My Rbs are all high upside guys though so like the other comment said my WRs are the best in the league right now and its not really close. 

Yeah I'm actually starting to agree. You've got a really good team even if Gordon sits out some games. I wouldn't mess with it and lose your WR advantage by trading Adams. Especially not at this stage. You have that ammo in your back pocket if you suddenly have an injury or another owner gets really desperate and will overpay for a top WR later in the year.

• Thanks 1

If I had your roster I would sit tight.   I would feel completely comfortable setting and forgetting Adams, Julio,  Chubb and Carson most of the year.    I am super high on Chubb and Carson... and if Gordon plays that is even better.  

4 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

I would pick up Hunt personally. I own Chubb in 2 leagues and it sucks holding but i almost feel like it insurance, just encase something was to happen.

I personally wouldnt care about Gordon. I think since you have both RBS in Seattle your fine, and I’m all a boarding Carson. I get what your saying but your WRs are amazing and why risk that to get an upgrade at rb2. Plus all the news about CMC losing goalline carries isn’t good. I would personally not move those guys. If anything move Kerryon plus Kupp but i think you’ve built a team to contend and i wouldnt trade Adams when you have IMO 2 rbs1 already

Are you on the same page in thinking I could get a good value for the Johnson and Kupp trade? I am a firm believer in Godwin this year playing as a WR2 or better but I wanted to try and get maybe a low end WR1 or try and trade my TE up

Last thing, i love the team and would be estatic with this team if i drafted it. And go get hunt

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Are you on the same page in thinking I could get a good value for the Johnson and Kupp trade? I am a firm believer in Godwin this year playing as a WR2 or better but I wanted to try and get maybe a low end WR1 or try and trade my TE up

I think Kerryon value, if you pay attention is low right now. He said he’s not a 3 down back, the lions love C.J. and i think he’s a reach at his ADP. If you can move him it would just depend on the return value.

I am all aboard on Godwin, i have in both my Dynasty leagues although I’ve owned him for multiple years. I traded away Mike Evans in one of them cause i really believe in Godwin. And I’ve already drafted in 6 redraft and own Godwin in 5 of them. Should be 6 but he got picked in one. I actually have one league with Nuke, JuJu and Godwin and Carson but no Chubb. And another with Julio, Cooper and Godwin. So I’m all in on Godwin

I own Carson in 5 of the 6 leagues as well with 2 of them bring Chubb and Carson, however i own Hunt and Penny in those leagues to.

I have no stock in Kupp. The rams seem to think he’s fast then before the injury which I don’t buy and like i mentioned Kerryon value is low to me right now. However drafted a TE early shoul be week at WR and or RB maybe package those 2 up. Hell offer I’d offer Henry and Kupp or Kerryon for Kelce. Might not work but i don’t know that teams needs

2 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

I think Kerryon value, if you pay attention is low right now. He said he’s not a 3 down back, the lions love C.J. and i think he’s a reach at his ADP. If you can move him it would just depend on the return value.

I am all aboard on Godwin, i have in both my Dynasty leagues although I’ve owned him for multiple years. I traded away Mike Evans in one of them cause i really believe in Godwin. And I’ve already drafted in 6 redraft and own Godwin in 5 of them. Should be 6 but he got picked in one. I actually have one league with Nuke, JuJu and Godwin and Carson but no Chubb. And another with Julio, Cooper and Godwin. So I’m all in on Godwin

I own Carson in 5 of the 6 leagues as well with 2 of them bring Chubb and Carson, however i own Hunt and Penny in those leagues to.

I have no stock in Kupp. The rams seem to think he’s fast then before the injury which I don’t buy and like i mentioned Kerryon value is low to me right now. However drafted a TE early shoul be week at WR and or RB maybe package those 2 up. Hell offer I’d offer Henry and Kupp or Kerryon for Kelce. Might not work but i don’t know that teams needs

Other team has RB: Saquon and Fornette, WR: Juju and Diggs. So I am not sure he would be willing to bite this early with Fornette looking good. WHEN he gets injured then maybe. I was able to trade Reed for Henry last week because of what camp is talking about Reed, that owner also has Kittle so I think that could be an easier grab

1 minute ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Other team has RB: Saquon and Fornette, WR: Juju and Diggs. So I am not sure he would be willing to bite this early with Fornette looking good. WHEN he gets injured then maybe. I was able to trade Reed for Henry last week because of what camp is talking about Reed, that owner also has Kittle so I think that could be an easier grab

How many teams is the league?

Just now, JacobThunder15 said:

10 team league

Oh ok, i was thinking it was 12. It’s going to be harder to move players in a smaller league cause teams are generally more stacked. You might just need to sit tight and see how to season plays out honestly. I still wouldnt make that trade and hold. If you can get Kittle he would be an upgrade i think to Henry but I’m not as high on Kittle cause niners are healthy and have so many more options this year. But I’d take him over Henry. I don’t think Gordon is coming back and honestly was never a fan and am confident in Chubb and Carson. 

You can offer him Kerryon, Henry and Gordon for Kelce. Don’t know if he accepts or if you’d even want to but me personally, I don’t like Kerryon or Gordon so to me it would be a win. Like you said he has Kittle so you never know.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

Oh ok, i was thinking it was 12. It’s going to be harder to move players in a smaller league cause teams are generally more stacked. You might just need to sit tight and see how to season plays out honestly. I still wouldnt make that trade and hold. If you can get Kittle he would be an upgrade i think to Henry but I’m not as high on Kittle cause niners are healthy and have so many more options this year. But I’d take him over Henry. I don’t think Gordon is coming back and honestly was never a fan and am confident in Chubb and Carson. 

You can offer him Kerryon, Henry and Gordon for Kelce. Don’t know if he accepts or if you’d even want to but me personally, I don’t like Kerryon or Gordon so to me it would be a win. Like you said he has Kittle so you never know.

What do you think of K Johnson and Gordon for Dalvin Cook or Conner? The owner is stacked at RB so I could try and grab one of those

4 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

What do you think of K Johnson and Gordon for Dalvin Cook or Conner? The owner is stacked at RB so I could try and grab one of those

Me personally I don’t like Gordon for all the reason i stated, I think other do. That really comes down to your opinion on the 2. All we really know about Kerryon is what they are saying out of camp. I’d rather have Conner or Cook but if Kerryon or Gordon do work out its an overpay.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

Me personally I don’t like Gordon for all the reason i stated, I think other do. That really comes down to your opinion on the 2. All we really know about Kerryon is what they are saying out of camp. I’d rather have Conner or Cook but if Kerryon or Gordon do work out its an overpay.

Last note and I really appreciate the input. Would you trade Gordon and either Johnson or Carson for Mccaf? The guy is a big Gordon fan and if I can somehow make a deal do you think its worth it given Carsons reps and SOS. He is offering me Conner for Carson and Gordon. Just got the offer on the table

Edited by JacobThunder15

7 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Last note and I really appreciate the input. Would you trade Gordon and either Johnson or Carson for Mccaf? The guy is a big Gordon fan and if I can somehow make a deal do you think its worth it given Carsons reps and SOS. He is offering me Conner for Carson and Gordon. Just got the offer on the table

I would, I’m not against trading for him, although the losing carries is a little concerning, I’m against including Adams in the deal.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

I would do Gordon and Carson or Johnson for CMC in a heartbeat.  

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

I would, I’m not against trading for him, although the losing carries is a little concerning, I’m against including Adams in the deal.

Thanks for your help. He is looking at an offer I sent McCaff for Godwin, Johnson and Gordon that he is considering and another offer of Godwin and Kupp for either Cook or Conner. Hope this improves my roster but thank you for your help

11 minutes ago, youngrice said:

I would do Gordon and Carson or Johnson for CMC in a heartbeat.  

The deals I have on the table are listed above and he is thinking about them. What are your thoughts? Am I over paying with the first offer for CMC

3 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Thanks for your help. He is looking at an offer I sent McCaff for Godwin, Johnson and Gordon that he is considering and another offer of Godwin and Kupp for either Cook or Conner. Hope this improves my roster but thank you for your help

wait when did Godwin get included?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

wait when did Godwin get included?

This is a new deal we discussed. He didnt want Kupp because of having Cooks already and so I offered him Godwin in the package. Johnson would be the RB of choice to go with Gordon so I would have CMC, Chubb and Carson as my RB and then lose some of my WR depth with Adams, Julio, Kupp, Samuels. He would be dropping R Anderson I could get off waivers He is low at WR so I had to throw in someone who was going to be reliable to get the value back

Edited by JacobThunder15
Explanation