Sign in to follow this  
JacobThunder15

Adams and Gordon for Mccaf PPR WHIR

2 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

The deals I have on the table are listed above and he is thinking about them. What are your thoughts? Am I over paying with the first offer for CMC

I get why your considering it.  CMC is a stud.  But I would rather hold onto Adams and hope Gordon comes back at some point.  I have to assume its a 8 team league and keeping your starting roster as stacked as possible is what you need to do.

• Thanks 1

Just now, youngrice said:

I get why your considering it.  CMC is a stud.  But I would rather hold onto Adams and hope Gordon comes back at some point.  I have to assume its a 8 team league and keeping your starting roster as stacked as possible is what you need to do.

10 team league, what about the second offer I made. Kupp and Godwin for either Cook or Conner at strengthen my RBs a little further to try and get rid of Johnson and Carson for a better TE.

Just now, JacobThunder15 said:

This is a new deal we discussed. He didnt want Kupp because of having Cooks already and so I offered him Godwin in the package. Johnson would be the RB of choice to go with Gordon so I would have CMC, Chubb and Carson as my RB and then lose some of my WR depth with Adams, Julio, Kupp, Samuels. He would be dropping R Anderson I could get off waivers 

I couldn’t trade Godwin, lol, but thats just me i really think he’s going off this year and Evans has been battling injuries all camp and now out for week 3 dress rehearsal. That’s just me.

Robby Anderson belongs on waivers to me, not a fan at all.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

I couldn’t trade Godwin, lol, but thats just me i really think he’s going off this year and Evans has been battling injuries all camp and now out for week 3 dress rehearsal. That’s just me.

Robby Anderson belongs on waivers to me, not a fan at all.

I wasnt a fan either but if I could get Cook or Conner for Kupp and Godwin would that be a better offer? Im all in on Godwin too but I already have Adams and Julio and Carson for me was going to be my flex all season until I decided elsewhere because of his SOS and opportunity. I was considering throwing him a new deal of Chubb and Godwin for CMC just to see if it would stick and I could keep Gordon and Carson 

Edited by JacobThunder15
More to say

6 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

I wasnt a fan either but if I could get Cook or Conner for Kupp and Godwin would that be a better offer? Im all in on Godwin too but I already have Adams and Julio and Carson for me was going to be my flex all season until I decided elsewhere because of his SOS and opportunity. I was considering throwing him a new deal of Chubb and Godwin for CMC just to see if it would stick and I could keep Gordon and Carson 

Well but your weakening your Flex/WR to upgrade at position your already good at. To each his own i guess

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

10 team league, what about the second offer I made. Kupp and Godwin for either Cook or Conner at strengthen my RBs a little further to try and get rid of Johnson and Carson for a better TE.

Wow great draft for a 10 team league.  I would do Kupp and Godwin for Conner not Cook.  But I am not high on Cook like a lot of guys.  He has never been able to stay healthy in college or pros.  As for TE your already pretty solid with Henry.  Would only do a package deal for one of the big 3.

18 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

Well but your weakening your Flex/WR to upgrade at position your already good at. To each his own i guess

He sent me an offer. Julio and Gordon for CMC and Cooks. 

1 minute ago, youngrice said:

Wow great draft for a 10 team league.  I would do Kupp and Godwin for Conner not Cook.  But I am not high on Cook like a lot of guys.  He has never been able to stay healthy in college or pros.  As for TE your already pretty solid with Henry.  Would only do a package deal for one of the big 3.

Read last comment. CMC and Cooks for Julio and Gordon

2 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Pass ain’t worth weakening ur wrs imo

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

I would do it.  CMC is a huge upgrade at RB and I would be fine rolling with Adams and either Kupp/Cooks/Godwin/Carson/Johnson/Coleman at my Wr2 and flex spot.  Plus I have been burned by Julio's uneven game logs many times in fantasy playoffs.  So I am probably biased against him.

8 minutes ago, youngrice said:

I would do it.  CMC is a huge upgrade at RB and I would be fine rolling with Adams and either Kupp/Cooks/Godwin/Carson/Johnson/Coleman at my Wr2 and flex spot.  Plus I have been burned by Julio's uneven game logs many times in fantasy playoffs.  So I am probably biased against him.

Yeah I am not so keen on Julio putting up the WR1 numbers every week. Only thing is that if Gordon comes back I take a huge hit to the RB spot I couldve had. Not sure what the move is here, I may hold, but I was looking to move a couple roster spots to get better tiered guys before the season starts

6 hours ago, UcanTry said:

Pass ain’t worth weakening ur wrs imo

Do you think the Newton injury has an impact on the trade I could possibly make here? 

If you're getting CMC? Then win you're league!!!!!!!!! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

If you're getting CMC? Then win you're league!!!!!!!!! 

Have you read the comments up to this point? Im not sure if Id be able to pull off a deal for him now. I am trying to package a Johnson and Kupp deal for a low WR1 or RB1/2. Do you think the trade mentioned of Julio/ Gordon for CMC/ Cooks or Damien Williams is giving up too much

Sit tight bud. You got a sick roster as we speak you’re over thinking this one too much 

• Thanks 1