Sign in to follow this  
knucks

Seeking an ESPN $$ Dynasty/Keeper League for 2020

I play in several ESPN Roto leagues with daily transactions every year and I'm considering joining in on the Dynasty/Deeper Keeper fun for 2020. A very active owner that's never played in that style of league, with a few basic stipulations in mind, as I'm looking to join a league that fits my style of play...

1) I am not interested in H2H
2) I am not interested in Free Leagues
3) I am not interested in Weekly Lineup Locks
4) I am not interested in Fantrax/Yahoo/CBS (or any other platform that is not ESPN)

Please post here if you have a league with an opening for me.

A quick overview of the rules :13 Team 6x6 mixed keeper espn roto snake draft. $200 fee per Team, payment made to League Safe; All the money goes to the winnings. Payouts: 13 Teams= the top 4 will finish in the money- 1st-$1250, 2nd-850, 3rd- 400 & 4th 100. Daily moves, but lineups are locked once the first game starts, free agent pickup limit of 200, all trades will have a two day review period. Waiver period of two days to pick up a release player.

Keeper Rule: In 2020 You may keep one hitter and one pitcher in the spot he was drafted in 2019.Example: last year if you drafted a player in the 1st round then this year you can keep him as a 1st rounder; If a player is traded the same rule applies to the position where the player was drafted. You cannot keep players that are picked up as Free Agents during the season. A player can only be kept for 2 years after he is drafted.

If interested, email : Joeg414@aol.com