Sign in to follow this  
pyro7

Wendell Carter Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

18 minutes ago, Taipan said:

All I know is that I have to trade this dude ASAP.  Now, he’s dealing with a tweaked surgically repaired thumb. SMH, was so happy to draft him @ 105.

He doesn't seem to be bothered by it lol.

I watched the game and was encouraged. He definitely looked rusty offensively but he also looked spry and particularly active on the defensive end. Also had three impressive blocks.

i know it is just a pre season but with 8 rebs and 3 blks in 22 mins is very encouraging, hopefully the thumb was not aggravated

Is it me or did WCJ just get the center position added to him on ESPN in the past 48 hours

20 minutes ago, x2tweaker said:

Is it me or did WCJ just get the center position added to him on ESPN in the past 48 hours

I don't play ESPN but WHAT?? he only gets C position now? So what position was WCJ playing all of last year PF??

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, x2tweaker said:

Yes. He is PF/C already. Better later than never.

9 hours ago, a-rob said:

I don't play ESPN but WHAT?? he only gets C position now? So what position was WCJ playing all of last year PF??

I usually play yahoo but one of my leagues is on ESPN this year and when I drafted him, he only showed PF.... smh

He looks great out there.  Playing a big role as the Bulls' inside enforcer and rim protector and finishing lobs and easy buckets off drives from lavine and others.  really not sure how he hasn't been credited with a block he's got at least one watching live and altered quite a few others.  good signs for him early.

3 hours ago, thebigbite said:

Why isnt he getting any touches or rebounds? The minutes are ok

Cuz lavine is a ball hog

• Like 1

Boylen is one of the worst coaches in the NBA, Chicago’s front office is such a mess, how did they ink this moron to three years? No wonder they and New York are so bad.

32 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

Please up his usage. if we can see this guy get 15 10 1.5 i'll be happy

At this stage I can't see him averaging that.  Not when Markkanen, Lavine and Coby White are around.  The usage% for all three fluctuates anywhere from mid 20s to mid 30s on any given night and they'll probably take a combined 60 shots between them.  And this is all with a non-existent Otto Porter Jr on the floor as well.

12/8/1.5 is probably more realistic as long as the roster and playing time situation continues the way it has been this past 3 games.

1 hour ago, Lifschitz said:

Boylen is one of the worst coaches in the NBA, Chicago’s front office is such a mess, how did they ink this moron to three years? No wonder they and New York are so bad.

He's so bad. Obviously the offense he runs is terrible, but for a guy who has a rep as a defensive coach he's a** on that end as well. A team with that much raw talent should fall backwards into 40 wins in this year's Eastern conference, but they'll probably end up with 30.

Didn’t do crap in the second half as the ballhogs took over. No wonder they lost the game in which they had a huge lead.

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Didn’t do crap in the second half as the ballhogs took over. No wonder they lost the game in which they had a huge lead.

Yup I hate lavine as a player...such a frigging black hole. Markkanen is such a ball hog too

Last season he had long injury...

this season, before every game he is gtd... injury prone?

must to trade him ?

1 minute ago, Tomy said:

Last season he had long injury...

this season, before every game he is gtd... injury prone?

must to trade him ?

he hasn’t missed a game yet 

28 minutes ago, molski said:

he hasn’t missed a game yet 

Yes but i see gtd before every game. So, maybe he will miss games... 

13 minutes ago, Tomy said:

Yes but i see gtd before every game. So, maybe he will miss games... 

He hurt his thumb early in preseason, but that has not stopped him from playing any games lol.

• Thanks 1