cpeterson389

$200 League Safe ESPN PPR Auction DRAFTING TONIGHT 3 SPOTS LEFT

Is the draft being moved up once everyone is paid? I don’t want to pay and then have it stay 1130

yes draft will be moved up I only moved it back as a fail safe if it didn't get filled. Currently waiting for 3 more people to pay on League Safe. Then I'll have to boot whoever of the 15 hasn't paid and we can reset draft time

8 minutes ago, BROKERGUY21 said:

What time are we looking at? I'll pay now 

just updated draft time to 1015 EST. we can all talk the details out in the message board

6 minutes ago, BROKERGUY21 said:

12 teams and only 4 make playoffs... Is that correct? 

yes, I used to do 6 teams with a wild card round one and then two week playoff matchups. But that requires us to have an 11 week regular season which is simply too short. So I added the wins based standing system to make sure the best 4 teamsmake it. And we pay most points during the later weeks so that everyone has something to play for regardless of whether they're in the playoffs

ESPN doesn't allow me to do both 1 week and 2 week matchups in the playoffs so I had to do everything manually. The other option would be to have a one week wild card week 13 and a one week semi final week 14 and then a two week championship. But the wins based system really makes it hard to argue who deserves the playoff spots

And it's not 11 week regular season 

Wildcard round week 14

Semi final week 15

Final week 16

And still avoiding week 17 games 

1 minute ago, BROKERGUY21 said:

Cool concept. But I still am in the mindset of make the playoffs and anything can happen. I like 6...just my opinion 

how about we see what everyone thinks once we get us all in the message board group chat. It's hard to make decisions without everyone being involved

Just now, BROKERGUY21 said:

And it's not 11 week regular season 

Wildcard round week 14

Semi final week 15

Final week 16

And still avoiding week 17 games 

one of the themes in my leagues is having 2 week playoff matchups for the semis and championship because we all know how flukey each week can be. The regular season is supposed to be a battle to see who deserves the shot at that essentially. I've thought about compromising with a 1 week semi final, but I'm not a fan of the 1 week championship

4 minutes ago, BROKERGUY21 said:

Ahh I get ya......... Sorry I misread. 

I still say go traditional 6 teams one week elimination

you're welcome to bring up the idea in the league chat. It's either 6 teams make it and we have a 1 week wild card in week 13 and one week semi final week 14 or 4 make it and we have two week matchups for semis and championship

7 minutes ago, BROKERGUY21 said:

Need 3 more to pay? I'll pay in a few

yes 3 more, There's another guy who's busy that said he can pay at 8 EST, so if you pay then that's only 1 more left