mocha4313

8 Team Non PPR Dynasty Rate my team for now and future? WHIR 100%

Posted (edited)

Just drafted my first dynasty team and I honestly think it did not go as well as I hoped but I am the projected points leader week 1 so maybe I was off in my evaluation and wanted some thoughts.

QB: Luck

RB: Zeke

RB: Mack

RB: Miles Sanders

WR: Odell

WR: Evans

WR: Kupp

FLEX: Cooks

FLEX: Tevin Coleman

FLEX: Tarik Cohen

TE: Kittle

D/ST: Browns

K: Gano

Bench

QB: Dak, Daniel Jones

RB: Darrell Henderson, Justice Hill, Mattison, Chase Edmonds, Ryquell Armstead, Rodney Anderson

WR: Courtland Sutton, Anthony Miller, AJ Brown, Parris Campbell, JJ Arcega Whiteside, Callaway, Miles Boykin

TE: TJ Hockenson, Dallas Goedert

IR: Hakeem Butler

IR: Bryce Love

IR: Empty

Have 2 open slots which I am planning on using for a WR and RB (though not much out there)

Thoughts? Any suggestions on moves to make? First dynasty team for me so open to all. Drop a link and WHIR 100%

Edited by mocha4313

You are pretty solid across the board but i would try and trade Cohen and maybe Coleman. Not a fan of them this year with how much they are sharing the ball with the other RBs on the roster

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

You are pretty solid across the board but i would try and trade Cohen and maybe Coleman. Not a fan of them this year with how much they are sharing the ball with the other RBs on the roster

I am not either. RBs flew off faster than I expected so I got stuck with them 😑

Honestly, it’s not bad at all. For this year you have a top RB and two high tier WRs.  Dynasty is harder to gauge but I still wouldn’t worry much.   

Thanks for the help  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Like someone else said, I am not a fan of Cohen in a non ppr league.  But in looking at your bench RB, I have to guess there is not much left.  I would monitor closely the available RB to see if you might can get better there.

• Thanks 1

Definitely maybe look into someone who can help right away at TE. Your guys will be studs but might not be ready to contribute to the level you need this year

• Thanks 1

Just now, IbrahimMoizoos said:

Definitely maybe look into someone who can help right away at TE. Your guys will be studs but might not be ready to contribute to the level you need this year

I agree on my bench guys but I do have Kittle to hold it down until then

I like the team.  I’m just not a big fan of Cohen this year.  Think Monty going to take his job.  If you could trade Vohen early before that happens.

• Thanks 1

Like the team but like the others worried about Cohen.. having the same battle keeping him or not because thats how bad the situation is. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for mine

Solid team now, even better in two years when Miller, AJB, JJAW, and Parris hopefully flourish. Keep in mind for dynasty that it usually takes WR 2-3 years to break out, but they tend to have a longer shelf life than RB’s. 8 team leagues are all about studs and you’ve got a few of them. You’ll be fine.

The 2020 rookie draft is projecting to be deep and talented at RB and WR. Start stockpiling as many 1st as you can. Hopefully Cohen has a few hot games and you can offload him for a 2nd. Coleman can maybe get you a late first if there’s a perfect storm of him playing well and a contender needing an RB. 

good luck! Dynasty rocks and makes it hard to go back to redraft

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not much of a dynasty player here so these rosters are a bit deeper than I’m used to. With that being said, if you can offload Cohen and someone else to upgrade your flex position, I’d go that route. In a non ppr league, just don’t think he has a lot of value. Overall though, you’re good to go and having dak as your back up in case luck doesn’t pan out was a great move. Dak is very under rated.

• Thanks 1

Don’t do dynasty or 8T but looks pretty solid to me

• Thanks 1

Overall I like the team. As they’ve mentioned before your last two flex spots are the weakest links IMO. Hope one of them has a big week 1 and deal them to someone. Otherwise you have some studs. I’d be happy with your team. I do dynasty only and this is solid.

• Thanks 1

You did a good job. You look good across the board,  and impressed you have an elite option at QB, RB, WR, and TE. I agree with the idea to trade Cohen, he is iffy to repeat his year long success. However he has amazing ability, and you should take advantage of his first big game because it will probably happen early and create some buzz that he can keep it up. Find someone to pair him with and make a big move. I like Mack, but with his injury history and lack of receiving work there may be some Mack fans where you can pair him with Cohen. Not saying to rush and trade Mack, just a thought for a big player. 

• Thanks 1

Team looks pretty stacked to me.

I'm in a dynasty and I have Mack, Evan's and OBJ as well. 

Thanks for the help 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, mocha4313 said:

Just drafted my first dynasty team and I honestly think it did not go as well as I hoped but I am the projected points leader week 1 so maybe I was off in my evaluation and wanted some thoughts.

QB: Luck

RB: Zeke

RB: Mack

RB: Miles Sanders

WR: Odell

WR: Evans

WR: Kupp

FLEX: Cooks

FLEX: Tevin Coleman

FLEX: Tarik Cohen

TE: Kittle

D/ST: Browns

K: Gano

Bench

QB: Dak, Daniel Jones

RB: Darrell Henderson, Justice Hill, Mattison, Chase Edmonds, Ryquell Armstead, Rodney Anderson

WR: Courtland Sutton, Anthony Miller, AJ Brown, Parris Campbell, JJ Arcega Whiteside, Callaway, Miles Boykin

TE: TJ Hockenson, Dallas Goedert

IR: Hakeem Butler

IR: Bryce Love

Have 2 open slots which I am planning on using for a WR and RB (though not much out there)

Thoughts? Any suggestions on moves to make? First dynasty team for me so open to all. Drop a link and WHIR 100%

Pretty solid team. You are a bit injury dependent this year with Luck, Kupp, etc.

I don't mind Tevin but I am not a Cohen believer. Sure, hes electric but Montgomery is going to own that backfield for Chi similar to the Forte days. I would look to move him in a package.

• Thanks 1

You may be fine this year IF everything breaks right for you, but ultimately, this is a great dynasty draft.  I'm a firm believer that a great dynasty draft should leave you with a competitive team but one that will be stacked after two seasons when everyone matures.  A few of your picks will ultimately flame out but your got so much youth that you'll be in great shape as soon as a few mature.  Well done!

• Thanks 1

I like it especially if Luck gets and stays mostly healthy. May need to improve at flex but see how it goes. Might work out well or you work the wire and or trade. Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

Solid squad. I personally don't like to make trades before the season unless I'm getting a player I missed out on.

Team looks good and good luck. 

• Thanks 1

Solid team, but in these dinky little leagues every team is solid

Cohen will not be of much use in this format, he needs to be upgraded for sure.  I hope for your sake this lower leg deal with luck doesn’t turn out to be much at all.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Very solid squad you have here. You have studs across the board and excellent depth at WR & RB. The only thing that really stood out as a possible red flag for me was the QB position. With all the mystery behind Luck and his injury, I would maybe try to move him in a package deal, possibly with Cohen mentioned above. Maybe the owner who has Montgomery, has a higher end QB you are interested in, and would be inclined to add Cohen and take on the risk Luck seems to carry with him every year.

Thanks for your feedback on my post!

Edited by Unoslacker
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

So umm I don't like to make threads this long but should I start selling for draft picks and future players immediately or wait until the deadline? I think I am finished for the year: Luck as QB and Mack as RB2. I could drop Luck for Stafford or Carr for immediate help or Lock/Rosen for long term help. Brisket also available.

Also have offers involving sending away a young WR or TE for an immediate QB upgrade but I am not sure this is the right way

Edited by mocha4313