mocha4313

8 Team Non PPR Dynasty Rate my team for now and future? WHIR 100%

You were looking okay until the Luck news today.

2 hours ago, k.k. said:

You were looking okay until the Luck news today.

Unfortunately, this was the first thing to come to my mind, too.  If it wasn’t for this, you’d have a good team.  Now you need to hope Dak steps up, again, and see if you can move Cohen.

• Thanks 1

Solid team, I should pick up 'Brisket' if I were you. Also an upgrade at RB would be welcome imo. 

Thanks for mine!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got flooded with offers after the news, including our league taco offering Kirk Cousins for my Hockenson and a 2nd round rookie draft pick.

He was demanding a super high price for all his QBs but I found some upside guys on his roster he barely knew of and was able to land Diontae Johnson and Trayveon Williams for the cost of a 4th round pick swap option next year that if not exercised in 2020 defaults to 2021 and if not used then just expires. My QB position is still a mess but loved the value on this deal.

Thank you to everyone who helped with my team

I really like it but losing Luck hurt. Not a fan of Jones or Dak. Solid everywhere else 

• Thanks 1

Yeah as others have pointed out and I'm sure you knew losing Luck is awful BUT you're still in good shape. You did a good job picking young guys so hopefully even though you'll be competetive relatively soon (probably even this year) you shouldn't fall off for awhile. Don't overreact for a QB, that's a relatively easy addition to get.

• Thanks 1

I like most of your roster, especially the later round fliers for a dynasty league. Could be in trouble out the gate with Zeke possibly not playing, plus Luck's retirement puts you in a bit of a blind (including a downgrade to Mack IMO)

• Thanks 1

It's a really good team, super deep at WR and a little thing at RB, but have some promising youngsters that should pan out in the future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I think it's pretty good since its dynasty. Lots of talented young guys. Luck out is a bummer for this year but I'd just pick up Brissett and run him and Dak this year. Can always go into rebuild mode later in the season. No need to blow it up already

Edited by vthokie3
  • Thanks 1

All your starters are top notch. You are built to win now, which isnt a bad thing. I don't have to tell you at this point about Cohen. Sutton may fill that spot. The Luck news sucks obviously and you have to take that on the chin unfortunately, but Dak has seemed to be pretty promising in regards to a high floor over his first few years in the league. I think you have a good start. Championships are won on the wire though, right?

Thanks for the help on mine

• Thanks 1

I would honestly hold luck probably.... You never know if he comes back after a year. The dude is 29 and still has it. Maybe he misses it after a year. Obviously it hurts but I still like the team a lot and you can overcome it, young good team.

• Thanks 1

Like most have said. Losing Luck sucks and replace Cohen if possible. Looks solid besides those two things.

• Thanks 1

I like your team. Yeah it stinks to lose Luck, but don't overpay for a QB. See what Dak does & I would consider Brissett. I know he isn't Luck, but unlike 2017, when he took over while Luck was out, this team is a big improvement on both sides of the ball. 

• Thanks 1

That's a nice team but I would try to shop Coleman or Cohen for QB 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I have never done dynasty so not sure if my opinion should matter much but losing luck definitely hurts you. I still think Mack will be solid at the rb spot, try trading for a qb.

Edited by Chargers88
  • Thanks 1

I've never done Dynasty, but this looks solid to me. As others have said, I would look to see what you could get for Cohen. Nagy even said that they used him too much last year. Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the help with mine. 

Heh.  You definitely didn't "Luck" out.  But all joking aside your team is pretty good aside from the Luck retirement.  I also am not a huge Cohen fan.  I think by next year Monty will be the Bears clear cut RB1 and Cohen will be reduced to mostly change of pace.  

The only way I see Cohen maintaining this level of value is if Monty gets injured or Cohen gets moved to a different team. 
I would see what I could get for Cohen.  Now might be his highest value for quite some time.

• Thanks 1