Silkk1211

$100 espn 12 team PPR - Draft tonight 10:30pm est

Looking to start up a new league and do a draft tonight. I’ve ran several successful leagues in the past but I took last year off and just did a couple that I do not manage. Send me your email address if you want in and If I get enough interest I will get it all set up quickly. Thanks

ESPN-12 team-PPR-superflex(qb)-$50 buy in. winner take all, LEAGUE SAFE, majority approval- 3 players needed. Everyone is asked to pay Will randomize draft order, and add you to the groupme once everyone pay. Draft day 8-27-19 possibly 7:00pm or 8:00 pm central time. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, , 2 regular flex and 1 super flex, team DEF, 6 bench spots. 2nd year redraft league, with 8 returning players. Regular waivers, snake draft. If interested please leave your email, I will send you the league invite link. https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/settings?leagueId=747583&view=scoring

34 minutes ago, GameDiamond said:

ESPN-12 team-PPR-superflex(qb)-$50 buy in. winner take all, LEAGUE SAFE, majority approval- 3 players needed. Everyone is asked to pay Will randomize draft order, and add you to the groupme once everyone pay. Draft day 8-27-19 possibly 7:00pm or 8:00 pm central time. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, , 2 regular flex and 1 super flex, team DEF, 6 bench spots. 2nd year redraft league, with 8 returning players. Regular waivers, snake draft. If interested please leave your email, I will send you the league invite link. https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/settings?leagueId=747583&view=scoring

Get your own thread wow

17 minutes ago, AlohaEagles said:

Petums@gmail.com. I’m down HMU 

Sent. Would you be able to draft tomorrow if we can’t get it all together tonight for some reason?

11 minutes ago, TheDonofNY said:

I'd like to join. donranghelli@yahoo.com

Sent. Would you be able to draft tomorrow if we can’t get it all together tonight for some reason?

17 minutes ago, troyt2688 said:

What type of draft is it

Oops ill fix it in a sec but it is a snake draft

All settings are updated and ready to go. Just need to fill the league up and then get everyone paid via league safe and we'll be good to go.

Too many points for qb's for me.  Make it .4 per 10 yards passing and 4 points per td and I'd be interested 

1 minute ago, acn1315 said:

I’m interested, acn13152@yahoo.com

My other 2 leagues I'm in use those settings and I prefer to keep it the same as to not confused myself. Sorry

Posted (edited)

Can we make the draft a bit earlier?  (9:30 pm EDT?)

If all spots are not filled today and you had to move the draft to tomorrow, what time would it be?

Also, any flexibility on changing the waiver type?  "Reset Each Week to Inverse Order of Standings" favors the worst teams too much throughout the year.

FAAB, or keeping your spot until used seems to work better.

Edited by DaveJ101

2 minutes ago, DaveJ101 said:

Can we make the draft a bit earlier?  (9:30 pm EDT?)

If all spots are not filled today and you had to move the draft to tomorrow, what time would it be?

Im pretty open to anything past 9 pm est any night that everyone is available.