maxim1918

Urgent Keeper Question

Posted (edited)

I have the 12th pick in a 12 team PPR keeper league.  We can keep 3 players.  I'm already keeping Michael Thomas (6th) and Tyreek Hill (7th) but I need to decide on my last keeper asap.  My five best options are below along with the draft pick I would sacrifice to keep them. 

I would greatly appreciate any thoughts and opinions regarding my best value!    TIA.

Possible Options:

Phillip Lindsay - 12th Round Pick
Derrius Guice - 14th Round Pick
Kenny Golladay - 10th Round Pick
Josh Gordon - 12th Round Pick
George Kittle - 8th Round Pick

Edited by maxim1918

With 36 keepers, it would sure be nice to keep a back. However, I don't see how you CAN'T keep Kittle here. 

Tough choice between Lindsay and Kittle. Tough not to go with a RB here, but Kittle is a top TE. I will flip a coin and go with Kittle.

Kittle at 8 is by far the best value, my only question like stated above is what will the RB situation be like when you get to pick at 12, I would hate to cut Kittle but I also would hate to start james white as my RB1.

Posted (edited)

Kittle 100%. Lindsay has a lot of uncertainty for the future as good as he was last year. My number 2 choice is Golladay over him. But Kittle is definitely the pick-best player and best value

Help?

Edited by mocha4313

That Denver backfield scares me and, given your options, I'd stay away from Lindsay this season.  I like the value with Kittle but I have some concerns with him this year as well.  Garapollo being back may not help him and that SF offense is going to have many more mouths to feed so he might not get nearly the same number of targets.  For me, it comes down to Golladay or Gordon (with Golladay being the safest choice).