dudewithabadcat

Ty Johnson 2019 Outlook

On 9/22/2019 at 4:18 PM, idtran said:

Yeah I bought into the hype too, but forgot this is the Lions and is coached my Patricia.  Mistakes were made.

And , you know, a better rb in front of him. But yah, let’s blame the coach on this one.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

This guy was/is still a good lotto ticket. It’s not that hard to identify Rbs who might get a shot. Just pick a team with an unproven or injury prone starting Rb. In this case we have both in KJ. 

Agreed.

Patience, grasshoppers.

I have Kerryon and Ty. Why would you complain about Patricia giving Kerryon the lion's share? A) He deserves it and B it was Ty's first week after his promotion.

If you read up on Kerryon's injury history he is among the most probable injuries waiting to happen.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jsch08 said:

And , you know, a better rb in front of him. But yah, let’s blame the coach on this one.

I wasn't implying this guy is better then KJ, who I also have, but that the Lion and the Coach sucks at utilizing their running backs.  Was hoping to see this guy show something, in the case KJ went down I would have a good cuff. 

10 minutes ago, austin316 said:

Agreed.

Patience, grasshoppers.

I have Kerryon and Ty. Why would you complain about Patricia giving Kerryon the lion's share? A) He deserves it and B it was Ty's first week after his promotion.

If you read up on Kerryon's injury history he is among the most probable injuries waiting to happen.

As a handcuff to KJ? Great. A lot of people in this thread are touting his stand alone value and expect him to replace KJ without injury.

1 hour ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

Why is this still getting bumped 

Great question

15 hours ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

Why is this still getting bumped 

14 hours ago, EWV1 said:

Great question

You both read my mind.  Its exactly what I came in here to say.  

4 minutes ago, Funkenstein said:

You both read my mind.  Its exactly what I came in here to say.  

Might have something to do with being #2 on the depth chart behind one of the most injury prone RBs in the NFL and is one of if not the fastest RB in the NFL.

6 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Might have something to do with being #2 on the depth chart behind one of the most injury prone RBs in the NFL and is one of if not the fastest RB in the NFL.

I love lamp

• Haha 2

bump for the Friday morning SPARQ cabal - we like this kid, he freaky deeeeky. 

will cook up 75 total yds and a score vs the Chefs - stir it up, baby! 🍼

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I spent most of my FAAB on stupid crap so I preemptively stash these guys a lot in case their lotto ticket hits, I just wonder what he'd do as a starter? They don't seem to be able to run the ball at all and Stafford doesn't seem to want to target his RBs that much.

• Like 1

Even if Kerryon gets injured like so many of you predict, you can bet that CJA will be coming back into town....

Seems like people are trying to shovel coal into the boiler again to get the hype train going, but I’m walking out of the station and not waiting. 

I think he might actually get some meaningful burn this week.  This is obviously a very tough matchup for Detroit.  They're going to try to grind the clock which likely means they'll utilize both RBs.  They're also going to need to hit a home run or two and he has the speed for that.

That said, I still wouldn't consider starting him unless you're in 14+ or really, really in trouble at RB.

49 minutes ago, championship or bust said:

sell high candidate?

Wut

1 hour ago, championship or bust said:

sell high candidate?

Strong hold. The breakout is coming...

I'm impressed the trolling for this guy has been so successful.

Strong hold.   Kerryon looks to have fumbling issues.  Lost the ball on the goalline resulting in 6 points for the other team.

Patricia, coming from the Belichick school, will severely pull back Kerryon's touches.   Especially in the Red Zone.  Look for TY to get the lion's share of scoring opportunities.  At the very least.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, K197040 said:

Strong hold.   Kerryon looks to have fumbling issues.  Lost the ball on the goalline resulting in 6 points for the other team.

Patricia, coming from the Belichick school, will severely pull back Kerryon's touches.   Especially in the Red Zone.  Look for TY to get the lion's share of scoring opportunities.  At the very least.

Where does this confidence come from?

1 minute ago, devaster said:

Where does this confidence come from?

My .500 record as a fantasy football manager.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1