Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

I'm not sure if it's possible to have more players derailed with injuries or signings injuries than I've had.

Bell - Darnold getting Mono

Fournette - Foles on IR

Mack - Luck retired

Darwin - Shady signed

Guice - on IR

Pollard - I guess Zeke but it doesn't really count

Robby A - Darnold

Josh Gordon - AB signed

Dede - Foles injury

Alshon - Calf injury

Hunterr Henry - probably out for the year

I'm 0-2

Edited by Itachi_is_the_goat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wow, I haven't had OBJ on one of my teams in so long, I forgot what a headcase he was

Something tells me I’ll be visiting this thread often this year. I feel if I just start my early picks my late round picks outplay them. If I make any changes, play my bench guys, I look nuts and my usual starters go nuts on the bench. 🤯 

Trend that started last year. 👿

Edited by Godeep

Just lost the week by 2 yards. Nick Chubb had a negative 5 yard carry on the final drive of the game

• Haha 2

For the second week I'm gonna lose cause I started O.J. Howard over Delanie Walker. So ******** done with this bum, I want to rage drop him so hard

• Like 1

I am venting for my opponent, who absolutely should of beaten me this week. He had two donuts in Njoku and DJax, and I barely scraped by with the win tonight.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, kretan182 said:

I am venting for my opponent, who absolutely should of beaten me this week. He had two donuts in Njoku and DJax, and I barely scraped by with the win tonight.

Wrong thread there bud 

Started Watson, CMC, D Freeman, Alshon and Baltimore D.

I feel fortunate i didn't lose by more than 30 points.

On to week 3!

Edited by NinerLifer

After Week 1, 4 leagues:

1-0

1-0

1-0

1-0

I’m a genius. Yall suck at fantasy football! 

After Week 2, 4 leagues:

1-1

1-1

1-1

1-1

I am an idiot. Why did I start OJ Howard and Trubisky (again). I suck at fantasy football! 

• Haha 2

My opponent had OBJ and Robby Anderson, beat me by .06 pts (not even 1 yard). Diggs had that lateral fumble and not to mention that 2 yard TD that got called back. DJ goes for 7 carries and 14 yards. Mack carried the rock 20 times but averaged 2.5 yards per carry. Bad week 🤦🏻‍♂️

0-2..... Drafted from the 8 spot.  Took Chubb, T hill, Kerryon,  Carson and Kupp.     Picked up Waller off waivers and felt great about trading him for Guice.   First game of season Guice on IR.   I am now watching my number 1 pick sitting out on most third downs and 2 minute drills.   My number 2 pick was nice enough to get me two points before going down.    Kerryon looks like a full blown committee and Carson is allergic to the football.    

33 minutes ago, smash10033 said:

0-2..... Drafted from the 8 spot.  Took Chubb, T hill, Kerryon,  Carson and Kupp.     Picked up Waller off waivers and felt great about trading him for Guice.   First game of season Guice on IR.   I am now watching my number 1 pick sitting out on most third downs and 2 minute drills.   My number 2 pick was nice enough to get me two points before going down.    Kerryon looks like a full blown committee and Carson is allergic to the football.    

in my biggest $$$ leeg i also started wif Chubbo/'Reek - was beyond thrilled to have my two prioritized players secured after round 2. 

Chubby has not busted, per se - 19 ppr is something i'll take every week, tyvm - but that offense is a shambles atm, and they get anuddah prime time tilt with the Rams next ... needless to say, that one could get outta hand early. 

as far as 'Reek 🤷‍♂️ what can ya do - i definitely would be 2-0 had he not been hurt (pretty certain of that, lost both games by single digits) - Hardman was drafted by the 'Homie owner, and Robinson was scooped before my waiver priority (also by the 'Homie owner).

i am fresh off back to back 'chips in that leeg, and seriously thought of retiring- going out on a very high note (won 4 of the last 7 'chips) - the gambler in me knew i shoulda got up from the table whilst i was waaaayyyy ahead ...

but then draft order email arrived in early August, and it was like fuggin' catnip - i had to .... just had to. 

i love a good challenge, and getting this team to the playoffs is gonna take a ton of work... perhaps i subconsciously subverted myself because things were going too good the past few seasons - meh, at least i can tell myself that. 

0-2 blows, but giving up would blow even more .... time to get to work. 

• Like 1

Started off 0-2 thanks to a bunch of outrageous misfortune that led to two close losses. Now a newcomer to the league assumes I'm clueless and offers to trade me John Ross for DeAndre Hopkins straight up. This sucks.

Edited by 99-percent-sure
verb tense mismatch
  • Haha 2

Bench in 1 league getting destroyed by injuries. Lamar after the draft, Tyrell and Singletary hurt this past weekend. Samuel, Dede, and Crowder all lose their starting QB

16 minutes ago, amazingoopah said:

I thought I was smart waiting for QB and picking up Big Ben late... looking like a disaster in several of my leagues

QB is becoming like the TE position in fantasy...due to the  amount of injuries and rookies starting, their is a huge gap between the top echelon of QB's (Mahones, Watson and company) vs everyone else

My squad is dropping like flies out here. Mixon hurt week 1, Mack now questionable, McCoy not looking good, Hopkins questionable every week.

Looks like I have the All-Hospital Squad out there so far.

Seems everyone is questionable for this Sunday with no definitive updates in sight, good times 🤣