Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

Sat Waller for Hyde. Figured it would be no big deal up 40 with Woods left vs his Kupp and AP tomorrow. Ya that leads lookin pretty sad right now since Kupp has 33 damn points. Lead down to 13. 

Edited by Nomad_0024

Cooper Kupp is killing me....had a 131 - 89 lead with OBJ left to play. Dude I’m playing has Chubb and Kupp....I’m screwed if mayfield can’t get it together 

10 minutes ago, McTavish79 said:

Cooper Kupp is killing me....had a 131 - 89 lead with OBJ left to play. Dude I’m playing has Chubb and Kupp....I’m screwed if mayfield can’t get it together 

Ouch.

Literally losing by .06 with Nick Chubb. Browns have first and goal at the 4 with three timeouts but decide to throw 4 garbage pass plays and I lose by .06. F you Kitchens. At least run the ball one Fn time!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, NyjersInParis said:

Drafted Goff over Lamar jackson

Hey I drafted Gurley early in 2nd Rd.

And that was after Chubb in the first.   

Ouch.

Edited by DLG10

I cannot believe how they are running a true stud RB 1 they have with Chubb.

Horrible play calling.

I’ve been top 3 in scoring each week and at the end of this week I’ll be leading the league in points! So why the f*#k am I about to fall to 1-2?!?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Had a trade proposed this week... Bell and Moore for Sony and Evans.  I take that trade I win this week and I'm 1-2... now going to be 0-3.

I hate Diggs... I hate the tight end landscape... and I really hate that I suck at this game sometimes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

I cannot believe how they are running a true stud RB 1 they have with Chubb.

Horrible play calling.

Wait til Hunt gets back, it's going to be worse

32 minutes ago, ThePerfectBeard said:

Had a trade proposed this week

I had a few trade proposals Week 1, but not any more.  All those players have now been exposed as frauds.

I bit on the news that McCoy was hobbled and put Darrel Williams in my flex and benched MVS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

having 162 points in my PPR league only for my opponent to have 4WR Keenan allen, Cooper Kupp, Tyler Lockett and Amari Cooper to go for over 630yds and 7TDS combined ..  he scored 192 points... 

Edited by brooklynfinest42
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

having 162 points in my PPR league only for my opponent to have 4WR Keenan allen, Cooper Kupp, Tyler Lockett and Amari Cooper to go for over 630yds and 7TDS combined ..  he scored 192 points... 

geeeeez. you probably thought ok.... after today's games. not to think it would happen again with Kupp also. that sucks

In an auction league where my depth is thin and I've gone hard on the "stars and scrubs approach", one of my stars is Saquon Barkley.

Yikes.

1 hour ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I bit on the news that McCoy was hobbled and put Darrel Williams in my flex and benched MVS.

I mean, he didn't do to bad in ppr, got me like 12 points, can't be that mad at 12 points from a guy who just got a start

I was offered a trade of Saquon and Courtland Sutton for my Keenan Allen and Fournette. Half PPR.

I declined it then after talking to a colleague at work about it he said I should do it so I sent it back. It was accepted and my first game owning Saquon he unfortunately gets hurt...AND Keenan Allen went off....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

I was offered a trade of Saquon and Courtland Sutton for my Keenan Allen and Fournette. Half PPR.

I declined it then after talking to a colleague at work about it he said I should do it so I sent it back. It was accepted and my first game owning Saquon he unfortunately gets hurt...AND Keenan Allen went off....

You can't regret that one...

Without the injury, and a functioning offense... You'd be a clear winner then

It's not like saquon had a concerning injury past...

is basketball season here yet?

drafting hindsight: AB, damien williams over ingram, thielen over cooper, goff over lamar, corey davis over josh gordon

• Haha 1

0-3 drafted OBJ, JuJu, and Woods and it pretty much backfired the only guy I drafted that is actually doing well is Engram 😕

Lost by 5 points, got beaten by the refs with that ridiculous penalty on the Browns on the would-be Chubb TD run.

Lost 210-203 to a team that isn't very good. His guys just balled out. Plus I lost Saquan for a good while. It's one thing to score 120 and lose. It's another to have the 2nd highest score of the week and lose. UGH!

Sat Lindsey and played Diggs as the “experts” said that Lindsey had a bad matchup and Diggs was on the rise after all the targets he got last week. Why, why, why did I just not do what I wanted and start Lindsey?  Lost by one point. I’ve been playing this game long enough, you’d think by now I’d just go with my gut. 

• Like 1