Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

1 hour ago, ajs723 said:

Never mind vent and rant, I need a smash and break stuff thread. 

Benched a guy who will had what will be the best game of his career (Winston) for a guy who played one of the more pathetic games I've ever seen (Allen). 

Worst start sit decision I've ever made, and I don't think it's close. 

Did the same. Figured Allen safer floor with the rushing... which he got!

Just now, McTavish79 said:

I’m going to lose because Alvin Kamara is going to get outscored by the F&$!ing Saints kicker! FU Teddy Bilgewater!

Not attacking you, but we shouldn't let people vent and rant during games. You don't need to vent because your superstar hasn't done anything, yet. Kamara will score plenty of points before this game is over. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Watched a Kyle Allen hype video on Youtube and benched Jameis for him this morning. 

I deserve to be this bad at this. 

Same here. And it cost me my week.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nromn said:

Same here. And it cost me my week.

I play in an all play league. Which means you play every other team every week. That decision is gonna cost me like half a dozen wins. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Watch_Yo_Back said:

Anyone ever had a week where not one ******** person scored a touchdown? Cuz it's a real god dam possiblity at this point!

Happen to me first two weeks of this season.

6 minutes ago, Watch_Yo_Back said:

Anyone ever had a week where not one ******** person scored a touchdown? Cuz it's a real god dam possiblity at this point!

Only TD I got today in my starting lineup was from Patriots D. Damn near impossible to win with that

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

Only TD I got today in my starting lineup was from Patriots D. Damn near impossible to win with that

Yup, ridiculous. There's about to be some pretty decent names on the waiver wire...

7 minutes ago, Watch_Yo_Back said:

Including your QB?

Yup, I had Big Ben....

1 hour ago, Watch_Yo_Back said:

Yup, me this week:

Ryan, Nuk, Adams, Mack, D Freeman, Engram, James White, Jax D

7 minutes ago, FANattic86 said:

played against chubb/ekeler owner, i was third highest scoring team and still lost 

I was the Chubb/Ekeler owner and lost by 0.06 to the Jameis owner

Currently sitting with the highest score of the week, but about to lose to JuJu tomorrow only being up by 6pts... The dude I'm going to lose to tomorrow just had his game of the year, while I've been scoring top 3 the whole season.

GG Rams defense not knowing how to stop freaking Godwin.

6 minutes ago, csv2209 said:

Currently sitting with the highest score of the week, but about to lose to JuJu tomorrow only being up by 6pts... The dude I'm going to lose to tomorrow just had his game of the year, while I've been scoring top 3 the whole season.

GG Rams defense not knowing how to stop freaking Godwin.

Well, I'm likely going to be 2-2 and leading the league in points. Led two weeks and only two teams better than my score in the other two weeks, that's if I lose this week. My first loss was by two points and this week comes down to my player vs his payer since he leads by a fraction of a point. Guess how I got my first loss? Against OBJ. Apparently I catch players on their best days.

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, pfish252000 said:

I was the Chubb/Ekeler owner and lost by 0.06 to the Jameis owner

I was a Jameis owner and still lost lol fantasy football is full of unpredictability 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bomont said:

Top this - I am losing 115-28.  His starter Adams is beating me all by himself. And yes most of my players are playing now. If you want to call it "playing." 

What’s your roster? I have to know

Week 1 I score 202 and lose by 3 points, this guy in the last 3 weeks has scored 120,131 and 77!!!

Yesterday I needed anything/something from Prescott and Cooper vs his Elliott, but his Elliott scores b/c Jarwin couldn't get in the end zone. I lose by 2.9 points, would have been .9 if he doesn't throw that INT at the end ----- DJ couldn't get 1 more receiving yard for 100 and my 5 point bonus??

OK I feel a little better now

Man can’t believe I sat godwin. Well I can, it made sense with the alternative options. But fantasy football doesn’t make sense does it?

Its time to vent about elite WR's not getting consistent work. Nuk, Odell, Jones all having huge bust weeks early. Here is a team I have that is IDP and is now 0-4. 

Lamar Jackson

Nuk Hopkins

Odell

DJ Moore

Kerryon

McCoy 

Waller

Kirk

I get Melvin back this week, but wont matter if Odell and Hop continue to score 5 points a game. 

Not my story, but too good not to share.

Two of the top teams in my league squared off last night, one of which was managed by the defending champ.  Going into the Saints-Cowboys game he had Dak and his opponent had the Saints D/ST.

It literally came down to the last play of the game.  With two seconds left the team with Dak had a 1.82 point lead, only to watch his hopes evaporate as Dak threw the game ending interception.  Ended up losing by 2.18 points instead...hahaha.

A few minutes later he was ranting on the chat about how he broke his new iPhone when he threw it in frustration and was temporarily using his old phone.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Rico said:

Not my story, but too good not to share.

Two of the top teams in my league squared off last night, one of which was managed by the defending champ.  Going into the Saints-Cowboys game he had Dak and his opponent had the Saints D/ST.

It literally came down to the last play of the game.  With two seconds left the team with Dak had a 1.82 point lead, only to watch his hopes evaporate as Dak threw the game ending interception.  Ended up losing by 2.18 points instead...hahaha.

A few minutes later he was ranting on the chat about how he broke his new iPhone when he threw it in frustration and was temporarily using his old phone.  

giphy.gifgiphy.gif