Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

Bridgewater going for long bombs on 1st down with 8-15 yard gain possible with Kamara...

Pats D scores 27 on me.

Me on Thursday night: I need to gamble on a big day here. Hey, I'll start Diggs.

Me on Friday night: Hey, Gurley's out. Better pick up Malcolm Brown so my opponent can't use him.

Me on Saturday night: Wow, Malcolm Brown might actually be the better play. I'll leave Diggs on the bench and put Brown in my flex. Gotta start my first two draft picks after all (Hopkins, Mixon) - can't bench them for Diggs!

Me right now: I suck at fantasy football.

Edited by 99-percent-sure
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

In the 15+ years I've been playing FF I've NEVER suffered the amount of injuries that i have this year

Lost A KEY Player every week and sometimes 2 

totally devastated 

14 minutes ago, 99-percent-sure said:

Pats D scores 27 on me.

Me on Thursday night: I need to gamble on a big day here. Hey, I'll start Diggs.

Me on Friday night: Hey, Gurley's out. Better pick up Malcolm Brown so my opponent can't use him.

Me on Saturday night: Wow, Malcolm Brown might actually be the better play. I'll leave Diggs on the bench and put Brown in my flex. Gotta start my first two draft picks after all (Hopkins, Mixon) - can't bench them for Diggs!

you really took me on a journey here. I've made some similar trips myself in the past. I almost try not to mess with my line ups after thursday afternoon short of injuries or something like that. I find that the closer to game time i make my decisions the worse they tend to be.

Edited by yossarian

I finally hop on the Minshew Express the week it derails. Saw it coming a mile away but didn't like the other streaming options (even though they're all having good games, predictably).

• Like 1

Just now, wendellrott said:

In the 15+ years I've been playing FF I've NEVER suffered the amount of injuries that i have this year

Lost A KEY Player every week and sometimes 2 

totally devastated 

This is me this year..hunter henry saquon christian kirk gurley and now dissly

Diggs and Samuels haven't done anything all year.... expect this week when my opponent starts both for a combined 68pts so far.

• Like 2

You know, I deserve to sit here and watch Diggs score 40 points on my bench. It was bad judgment not to trust my gut and start him over Mixon just because of the expert rankings. Now I can watch my season come to an end for all intents and purposes - I'm not getting out of 1-5. I hope I learn my lesson this time.

Edited by 99-percent-sure
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 99-percent-sure said:

You know, I deserve to sit here and watch Diggs score 40 points on my bench. It was bad judgment not to trust my gut and start him over Mixon just because of the expert rankings. Now I can watch my season come to an end for all intents and purposes - I'm not getting out of 1-5. I hope I learn my lesson this time.

I'm on the same boat as you... Currently 1-4 with Diggs on the bench.

26 minutes ago, 99-percent-sure said:

Pats D scores 27 on me.

Overthinking screwed you

• Like 1

Just now, WayneFontes said:

Overthinking screwed you

Yep. I tried so hard to make the right decisions this week, and wound up leaving Diggs and Carlos Hyde on my bench and starting Mixon/Malcolm Brown, ironically because I said to myself, "Don't overthink it, just start the guys with the highest projected points." Fail.

Some MORON in our league decided to trade INGRAM and DIGGS in PLUM matchups for Odell Beckham...and the team that received diggs and ingram is going against me- naturally blows up....GOD @#$@#%

30 minutes ago, 99-percent-sure said:

Pats D scores 27 on me.

Dude that's rough... I have Hopkins and Mixon too and my score hasn't move in forever. I keep checking to see if my app is frozen or if it's just my dudes sucking. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mjagger42 said:

I finally hop on the Minshew Express the week it derails. Saw it coming a mile away but didn't like the other streaming options (even though they're all having good games, predictably).

Same. Can't win

1 minute ago, Mr Rourke said:

Same. Can't win

Yea, its slowly doing me in. 

Minshew hasnt scored below 16 points all year. Every QB except dak last week has had at least 17 poings vs saints. Minshew on my team: 6 points

Also Dalton and/or Boyd suck. Not sure which to blame for Boyd's performance.

• Like 1

Played against Boyd, Ridley, and Fuller last week.  They haven't done anything this week.  Now I'm playing against, Tate, Samuel, and Julio.  Unbelieveable

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Played against Boyd, Ridley, and Fuller last week.  They haven't done anything this week.  Now I'm playing against, Tate, Samuel, and Julio.  Unbelieveable

Not your year

Lost Dissly, and started absolute garbage busts like mixon and Hopkins. After a 4-0 lucky start, it’s pretty clear I have the weakest roster in my league 

Figured Dissly was a safer play than Kittle with the injury news. After all, he's TE5 on the season, right? What if Kittle doesn't last a quarter? 

Yep, goose egg from Dissly and possibly lost for the season, while Kittle has 10+ points and it's mid 2nd quarter. 

• Like 1