Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

45 minutes ago, kretan182 said:

Lost Dissly, and started absolute garbage busts like mixon and Hopkins. After a 4-0 lucky start, it’s pretty clear I have the weakest roster in my league 

My Hopkins-Mixon 1-2 draft day punch also renders me a ghost this season. Still, if I'd left Diggs and Hyde in my lineup instead of reverting back to Mixon and grabbing Malcolm Brown, who just got stuffed twice at the goal line, I'd be looking at a win today. Never been in last place before in a primary league - it's a real confidence shaker.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 99-percent-sure said:

My Hopkins-Mixon 1-2 draft day punch also renders me a ghost this season. Still, if I'd left Diggs and Hyde in my lineup instead of reverting back to Mixon and grabbing Malcolm Brown, who just got stuffed twice at the goal line, I'd be looking at a win today. Never been in last place before in a primary league - it's a real confidence shaker.

My worst team in 14 years.  Honestly I think league-wide it's just been a real strange fantasy year.

2 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

My worst team in 14 years.  Honestly I think league-wide it's just been a real strange fantasy year.

less true work horse RBs, more early season truly stinky tanking teams, more offenses built around spreading the ball around as opposed to focusing on touches for stud WRs --maybe that leads to the high variability outcomes we've been getting this season so far?

Finally get to start Gallup and he has rubber hands, doesn't help Goff throwing for 27 yds at the half, opponents' Lamar, Godwin, Hill and Ingram killin me

Edited by JCDaly

WTF .... I picked the Dallas Cowboys D this week because the were playing the lowly Jets. The week before the Eagles dominated the Jets. I f#<k*ng suck, 

* I could have started the Panthers.. 21 points 

Edited by shakestreet

19 minutes ago, JCDaly said:

Finally get to start Gallup and he has rubber hands, doesn't help Goff throwing for 27 yds at the half, opponents' Lamar, Godwin, Hill and Ingram killin me

Then Goff comes out and starts the 2nd half with a fumble putting him in - pts(though Gallup managed to corral a pass finally)

19 minutes ago, JCDaly said:

He finally catches the only tough pass of the day.  Maybe the Cowboys will wake up in the 2nd half and he'll be able to salvage his day.  It would be a gigantic disappointment otherwise as he was looking like a legit WR2 coming into today's cakewalk matchup.

• Like 1

It’s hard enough with all the variance, but when refs start to f--- up calls and take TD’s away from guys like Lockett, then FF has become ALL luck and very little skill. 

19 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

He finally catches the only tough pass of the day.  Maybe the Cowboys will wake up in the 2nd half and he'll be able to salvage his day.  It would be a gigantic disappointment otherwise as he was looking like a legit WR2 coming into today's cakewalk matchup.

Your words to Dallas' mouths! 🙏

Not to mention I played against tate and Jeffery who had their first good games all season

31 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Can we get the old Fantasycast back?  ESPN's new one is garbage.  Bugs out every week.

Not to mention they write a short story about every play. I don’t care that someone made a catch 3 inches away from the left hash, ran 3 yards, made a spin move, broke 2 tackles, hurdled someone and then was pushed out of bounds for a 4 yard gain. 

Just tell me who caught/ran it and for how many yards. 

• Haha 2

Was up 50 going into the afternoon games and Woods TD. I’m now tied because Goff sucks a** and can’t throw the ball to anyone. 

losing to an inactive owner once again, faced Michael Thomas/Fuller stack last week, and today Diggs/Chubb stack. Also even freakin Jared Cook got a td. like come the f--- on

Managed to lose to an owner with AB, Goedert, Henry, and Delanie in their lineup.

Thanks Mixon and Brown!

Damn. The Goff/Zuerlein stack netted me 2 total points.

• Haha 2

If Diggs only got half of what he got today I'd still be in it. As it stands, I am down 25 with Gordon/Ekeler vs Babytron. It's safe to say I'm done unless they score a combined 50+ tonight to give me a shot.

10 minutes ago, nb009 said:

Damn. The Goff/Zuerlein stack netted me 2 total points.

😮

Probably going to lose because I flexed malcolm over curtis and edmonds. Up 34 with juju and pack D but he has Stafford,  Conner, and Gordon

good chance I lose because I started josh gordon over golden tate.

down 2 with ekeler and juju vs kerryon and golloday. 

FML

Boyd, Minshew, Zeurlein, and Gallup combined for around 18 points. Started 3-1, going to 3-3 with half my team on bye next week.