Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

Going to lose again after being top 3 in scoring. Have the most points scored against me by like 10 points a game

Fantasy can be frustrating. Hopkins, gallop, Henry give me like 20 points combined. To think I was 1 pick away from CMC and could have had zeke (stupid holdout, had bell last season). 

meanwhile other guys who I know don’t invest as much time as I do (starting players who are injured, starting Thursday night players in flex) get W thanks to luck. Guy who is 5-0 went up against someone who started gurley and stills this week. 

whatever. I know I get too worked up over this stupid game and I really need to learn how to just let it go 

• Like 1

Down 20 pts to start SNF, have the chargers D, Graham, and Kerryon vs his Allen.  Seemed to be pretty easy, esp with the stream D of the week. So much for that, I should know better than to ever rely on the chargers for anything.  Pathetic joke of a franchise, getting smoked by a 3rd string QB at home.

• Haha 1

Malcolm brown stopped on the 1, joey Slye missed two kicks, Kelce tripped on a throw inside the 5. At least 18 points left out there and everyone on his team has their best game in a month (Conner, Tate, Jeffery)

• Like 1

My studs are duds every week, and so are my duds. I wish I could go back in time to right before my draft and punch me in the face for what I was about to do. Auto draft would surely have been better. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, nromn said:

My studs are duds every week, and so are my duds. I wish I could go back in time to right before my draft and punch me in the face for what I was about to do. Auto draft would surely have been better. 

Same here, and insult to injury the 2 guys that autodrafted in my league (or half autodrafted) are 4-1 and prob gonna go 5-1.  What's the point of doing any research when HC's just screw everything up?  Better off just closing your eyes and throwing darts.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2019 at 11:27 PM, Asapjoshy said:

Ppr needed 11 points total from Andy Dalton and juju... lost by 2 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We’re back 

up 4 with Greg leg, Melvin Gordon, Vance 

Macdonald and juju against aaron Rodgers I’m about to lose another 90%+ victory in a span of 3 weeks 😂😂😂😂😂

So all but Aaron Jones has played and I have 43.8 standard points to my opponents 130. If I was jimmy Fallon, I’d write thank you notes to minshew (4.6) Malcolm brown (4) Tyler Boyd (1) chark (4.3) Everett (0.9) Dallas D (3) and nugent (4). Terry mclaurin was the only guy on my team to get above 5 with 22 on the day.

Limited snap count for hunter  Henry coach said . I played Delanie walker over him and could kick myself! 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HurryupO said:

Limited snap count for hunter  Henry coach said . I played Delanie walker over him and could kick myself! 

I played Walt Disney over him 

• Haha 2

Yup, benched Hunter for Noah damn Fant. 

Lynn literally said he might be in for a few plays. What a load of BS. It's hard enough to pick the right players without being lied to about how much guys are going to play. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheINC said:

Same here, and insult to injury the 2 guys that autodrafted in my league (or half autodrafted) are 4-1 and prob gonna go 5-1.  What's the point of doing any research when HC's just screw everything up?  Better off just closing your eyes and throwing darts.

Thing is, I thought I weeded out risk as much as I could this year by going with Hopkins and Kamara (no injury history, proven production), along with Chubb (keeper), Michel, Henry and Ridley to round out my starters. Yucky. 

Edited by nromn

Looking through my first 6 weeks... I've benched 5 players who put up over 29 points this year. 

One or two of those mistakes per year are just going to happen, but 5 times in 6 weeks. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, obithewan said:

Played Gerald "Zero" Everett over Hunter "Will Probably Be Limited" Henry.

Not probably. Lynn said he would "absolutely" be limited.

• Like 3

I now own Ertz, Waller and Henry and can’t find a trade partner for any of them, but hey keep rolling out guys like Vance and Fant instead.....

Goff for 1 pt and Lockett getting a td overturned after he was clearly in...  Wtf was that, damn refs. 

My kicker spot hasnt eclipsed 5 points yet this season after week 6 and that's despite trying 3 different kickers. Best part is it's a season long points league, so every week adds up to your final total. And for some reason with this leagues scoring, kickers score as much as running backs. So my kicker luck has been sorely frustrating. Youd think luck would eventually net you a decent kicker game. Nope, game script, missed field goals, missed extra points,  going for 2, going for it on 4th down, offense cant get to field goal range, trick plays in field goal range resulting in turnovers, you name it. Benched the fairy Fairbairn in his career game. You could put all the kickers names in a hat and have your granny pull a name out every week and youd have a 95% chance of having more kicker points than me. Played McLaughlin tonight and he doinks a 40 yarder off the post and looks bewildered like someone else missed it. I'm honestly shocked he ended up with 5 points after how comically bad the Chargers were. Looked like Rivers had a large wager on Pittsburgh.

Oh and I also lost Dissly for the year as an OJ Howard owner, dropped Curtis Samuel before his inevitable 2 touchdown game, and have had several players end up with 98 or 99 yards in this league where you only get points for yards if they hit 100. 

In a season long points league, these things are so frustrating that I feel like pulling my hair out. I'm having fun though,  right? It's supposed to be fun, right? Someone remind me cause I forgot.

• Like 1

The trash list

the bums responsible for me going 2/12 this week. 

Mixon. Trash team, trash line. Bumass

Goff. As a Rams hater, I love seeing him suck. trash QB, elite agent helped pull off an absolute heist

Preston Willams . Bumass

Everett. Bumass, back to wire w you

Keenan Allen. 3 games straight under 50... another bumass early round WR

Cooks. Waste of a pick 

Damien JAG Williams. 😂😂this guy sucks

Malcolm Brown. Elite handcuff they said

Juju. Smh go play Fortnite 

Diontae Johnson. At least I didn’t waste a 2nd rounder this guy

Hilliman. I know 

Keesean Johnson. At least my bench scored absolutely zero

Melvin Gordon. Continuing his holdout would have benefited everyone 

Boyd. Cheeks

And a special thanks to Famous Jameis for starting the fantasy day off right

Edited by Bringthesonicsback
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lost a big matchup with 7 points thanks to:

Chris Thompson hurting midgame

Rams dumb a** playcalling and their pathetic oline

<- This bum manager here for playing two TE instead of Miles Sanders

Goffs inaccuracy missing on Everett on a TD run

the garbage time TD for Dalton (who else should have got a rushing TD for the Bengals - maybe their starting RB??)

pathetic Oline from the Bengals

Rams defense letting Garapollo sneak in a TD

I haven’t have a WR, TE, or RB score a touchdown in the past two weeks 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, kretan182 said:

I haven’t have a WR, TE, or RB score a touchdown in the past two weeks 

That seems almost impossible.