Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

7 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

this Colts offense is showing out much better than expected, I won't make this mistake again

Same. He won’t be leaving my lineup again, especially because it probably cost me the win this week

1 hour ago, JSA2422 said:

when your opponent benches Antonio Brown because of a serious of crazy ish .... but puts in his bench WR ...Marquise Brown 

Image result for black guy crying gif

Damn!!

Took 1 Sunday to remember why fantasy football can be so damn annoying. Outside of my QB I only have 1 TD today while my opponent has 6. 4 in these afternoon games 😡

im going to lose to a team that started gronk (two TE league) and matt bryant (2 kicker league) and got basically nothing out of his rodgers/adams stack.

Davante Parker, Danny Amendola, Trey Quinn, DJ Clark Jr, PAUL RICHARDSON, what do they all have in common!

They all scored more than bum Devonta Freeman on my bench. I literally picked the worst free agent (auction) out of so many good ones. 

So I own OBJ, Woods, Barkley, Gurley, Kerryon, and OJ Howard..... and not a single one of them can get a TD? Ridiculous!

Went against a team that went WR/WR with first two picks. His RBs our scores my Saquon and Kerryon by 40 points

• Haha 1

Could’ve put Wentz in over Cam but I forgot Cam is complete garbage. Auto draft ****** me grabbing him in 5th rd. Would’ve been a sealed win with Wentz and now it’s looking like a L. Oh well. Lol

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but this is the most backwards week 1 in the history of fantasy football. My players suck, but I’m not even talking about them specifically. I look across all rostered and unrostered players in my league and 5% makes sense, 5% of it is explainable, and the other 90% is dog crap meets Rumba.

I’ve lost three fumbles 

Moore fournette, carson

and 3 picks from Jameis 

And he has Sammy W 

FML 

1 hour ago, JSA2422 said:

when your opponent benches Antonio Brown because of a serious of crazy ish .... but puts in his bench WR ...Marquise Brown 

Image result for black guy crying gif

+1, but my opponent’s bench receiver was DeSean Jackson

I got 108 yards on 7 receptions out of Devante Adams, Evans, and Lockett. And Lockett accounted for more than half of the fantasy points from those players, but he’s the one I’m about to rage drop. 

18 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Devonta Freeman sunk me, Mack on my bench.

Same. I sat Ekeler, cause I was worried about the split with JJ, & thought Freeman would see a bunch of targets. Now have to worry about a time share between him & Ito. Smh!

Just now, this guy right here said:

About to score the second most points in my league!

Guess who scored the most......................

There’s two teams in my league who have nearly 50% more points than the next best team. Guess who’s playing each other?

I just screwed up roster decisions again. Had I played it perfectly...I would have been much closer in defeat.