Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

I have Cooks and my entire team scored 64 points, lol. Still would have won had I started Murray over Singletary. 

Where to begin? Released Darren Waller to pick up Evan Engram (also have Mark Andrews) because Waller wasn't seeing end zone targets and, hey, it's Engram against the Cardinals. Epic fail. Started Andrews in my flex spot over Diggs because Brown was out and the Seahawks aren't tough on TEs ... nah, mistake. Even starting Hyde for the first time this year and finally benching Mixon didn't work out. Last week I benched Diggs and picked up Malcolm Brown who busted, so I resisted doing something similar with Latavius Murray. Oh, man, that was wrong.

Not. My. Season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gsw said:

Anyone getting differences in the Buffalo Defense?  In one league I have the TD return at the end and in another it doesn't count.  Settings appear the same for both leagues...

I watched it live, it was a TD.

1 minute ago, WillyBilly said:

Anybody had Chase Edmonds and Lativius Murray blowing up on their benches? Yeah...😖

I started Latavius and benched Edmonds and Ekeler. Winning big...

I scored 55 pts this week in a ppr league with a flex kicker and defense 

On 10/15/2019 at 2:57 PM, cbsholy said:

Please take a screenshot of your opponent's roster this week. Inquiring minds want to know.

MARVIN F’N JONES THIS WEEK ARE YOU KIDDING ME MAN!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjb said:

I watched it live, it was a TD.

Yeah I did too, but in one Yahoo league I get the TD and in the other I don't.  Its peculiar, the settings for scoring are the same too.

2 hours ago, TheINC said:

Fitzgerald is complete trash.  Blow up spot last week v Cinci and puts up less than 7 pts.  Today vs the Giants less than 2.  What a joke, put this guy out to pasture already, can't get it done vs the 2 worst D's against the pass then you aint getting it done at all. Gonna lose my week bc of him and Kerryon's injury.  

Just drop him. I was going to do it last week but though the matchup vs NY was too good. He will be dropped Tuesday morning bright and early 

• Like 1

I was out of town. Had my son adjust my roster if Amari Cooper was active.

I made sure to tell him to bench Marvin Jones, who I had in my slot...

30 minutes ago, gsw said:

Yeah I did too, but in one Yahoo league I get the TD and in the other I don't.  Its peculiar, the settings for scoring are the same too.

Buffalo in my yahoo got 16 points.

Lost by 3 points. Playing against Teddy Bridgewater.

Rewatch that TD pass to Taysom Hill, I've seen several angles and they all appear like Teddy throws it about 1 yard behind him (throws it from the 7, Taysom catches it around the 8). Should've been ruled a lateral and a run, and no passing TD for Teddy.

Really praying for a late stat correction if the NFL goes back and reviews those sorts of things. I know it's happened before, just not sure how likely this one is.

Adam Schefter is the new Rapoport. He cannot be trusted after the DJ fiasco today. He almost cost me this week.

I scored 158 points this week and my opponent played a defense on BYE and still beat me by 10 points.

f--- MARVIN JONES JR

40 minutes ago, Dsr2389 said:

I have no idea why so many of you would bench Waller

Started Kelce instead...

This is probably the worst week I’ve ever played in fantasy.

My lineup this week:

Wentz

Julio

Scary Terry

Gordon

Carson

Engram

Coleman

my entire team scored a total of 62 pts!! Never had a week like this. Only 1 combined touchdown from this roster

7 minutes ago, HTXMade said:

This is probably the worst week I’ve ever played in fantasy.

My lineup this week:

Wentz

Julio

Scary Terry

Gordon

Carson

Engram

Coleman

my entire team scored a total of 62 pts!! Never had a week like this. Only 1 combined touchdown from this roster

This was such a weird week. A lot of games only 1 or 2 guys did most of the scoring. A lot of duds from our studs today. 

Had to start Garappolo, Breida, Mack, Demarcus Robinson, and McClaurin

Didn't play Edmonds because DJ was active.

Lost to the team playing DJ, Gabriel and Amendola

Edited by this guy right here

5 hours ago, gsw said:

Anyone getting differences in the Buffalo Defense?  In one league I have the TD return at the end and in another it doesn't count.  Settings appear the same for both leagues...

I noticed that too. In one of my leagues they got 11, in the other two 5. The latter two aren’t set up to give us return TD’s I don’t believe. It’s quite unfortunate because in one of those leagues I literally lost by 5.52. 

3 hours ago, WillyBilly said:

Anybody had Chase Edmonds and Lativius Murray blowing up on their benches? Yeah...😖

Edmonds, Murray, and MVS. 

Galloday in flex.