Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

If there was an award to most points left on the bench in a season, I would win the gold. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I almost switched out Brandon Cooks to put in David Montgomery. But I thought “nah, that’s crazy”. 😡

This is why fantasy football is so much fun:

Almost every week without fail, I look at the scoring breakdown for other teams and it's something like this:  

etc. (that doesn't count the occasional 40ish pt game from whoever for added fun)

Then I look at mine and it's something like this: 

etc.

Yay

• Haha 1

Last week start Sanders bench Edmonds, Kerryon and Mahomes injured, lose obviously.

This week start Edmonds bench Sanders, lose both of them to injury anyway, playing against David ******** Montgomery lmao.

Just crazy  having Julio and Fournette, neither of these assholes score. Fournette cant even hit 10 yards when he had a 66 yard rush in the beginning of the game. SMH

Edited by noles1983
  • Haha 1

3rd in points for. 1st in points against. 2 wins for my effort. Score points and you'll win they said...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Playing against Brees,Murray and Jordan Howard smh. Also had Cooks get concussed in the first quarter. My CMC will probably get shut down by the niners

Edited by vthokie3

My non-QBs are allergic to TDs. 

Start 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 Flex, 2 TE. Here are some of my top players.

Leonard Fournette 1 TD in 8 games

Julio Jones 4 TD in 8 games (0 in last 5 games)

Zach Ertz 1 TD in 8 games

John Brown 2 TD in 7 games

D.J. Moore 1 TD in 6 games

Hunter Henry 2 TD in 4 games (didn't start him because he was "limited" in that 2-TD game, so I've gotten 0 TD from him in 3 games)

The above players have combined for 9 TDs for me in my lineup in 8 weeks. I'll be 4-4 after this week, but surprisingly still second in points for, which speaks to the volume, but when other teams guys are good and are getting multiple TDs, doesn't matter that Fournette is getting 20+ points and Jones is getting 20+ points in a game.

Derrick Henry, surprisingly, has the most TDs on my team at 6 in 8 games, but he never has the volume in the passing game for huge numbers.  

My QBs are Tannehill and Winston. Yup.

Should also mention I've had Turf Toe Davante on the pine since Week 4. He has 0 TD in that span.

Edited by Hacksawjimduggan

Just now, Hacksawjimduggan said:

My non-QBs are allergic to TDs. 

Start 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 Flex, 2 TE. Here are some of my top players.

Leonard Fournette 1 TD in 8 games

Julio Jones 4 TD in 8 games (0 in last 5 games)

Zach Ertz 1 TD in 8 games

John Brown 2 TD in 7 games

D.J. Moore 1 TD in 6 games

Hunter Henry 2 TD in 4 games (didn't start him because he was "limited")

The above players have combined for 9 TDs for me in my lineup in 8 weeks. I'll be 4-4 after this week, but surprisingly still second in points for, which speaks to the volume, but when other teams guys are good and are getting multiple TDs, doesn't matter that Fournette is getting 20+ points and Jones is getting 20+ points in a game.

Derrick Henry, surprisingly, has the most TDs on my team at 6 in 8 games, but he never has the volume in the passing game for huge games.  

My QBs are Tannehill and Winston. Yup.

To be fair Tannehill did fine today. 

38 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

FU Brees, Murray & Thomas 

Those three combined for 110 points. Undefeated season is gone 

The penalty for starting Hunter Henry over Evan Engram and Ty Johnson over Joe Mixon will be a loss to send me to 2-6. I'm up 9 over my opponent, who has Kittle and Coleman for the Niners, and I have DeAndre Hopkins. Coleman has already beaten his entire projected point total and it's still the first quarter. Punching bag gettin' punched!

Playing against Coleman with Kittle on my team in a close matchup. Alsongoijg against NE defense. Would probably still have a shot if that Kittle TD stood and coleman didnt get it.

Traded a productive player to get Chase. Chase does nothing and gets hurt while doing it. Losing in a very low scoring contest.

No matter what I do it doesn't matter.  I'm constantly playing against the highest scoring team, injuries, you name it.  What a rough year...

• Like 1

Such a bad season, its getting to the point where Im losing interest watching the games.