Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

That last pass by Rodgers got him over 300 which is a 3 point bonus in my league. So annoying. I need 22 from Juju and Steelers D + he still has Vance. I’m toast. 

Lost the week by 2.2 and had latavius Murray on my bench(didn’t know kamara was inactive until 1:05) 2 and 6 record 👍

2 hours ago, Chwf3rd said:

I turned down a trade in week 2 of my Sony Michel + Mark Andrews for his Leonard Fournette + Darren Waller

Ouch 😱

1 hour ago, lvsaint429 said:

I know it’s been said by others, but having your opponent completely blow up against you EVERY WEEK makes you really hate this game

It’s gotta be the most frustrating part of this game. My team finally shows up after 2 weeks of ****ting the bed only to go up against the highest scoring team of the week. Meanwhile teams in my league who scored 50 points less than me this week will get a “win”

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, KN033118 said:

Lost the week by 2.2 and had latavius Murray on my bench(didn’t know kamara was inactive until 1:05) 2 and 6 record 👍

I did the same thing last week with Murray

Edited by Godeep

1 minute ago, NyjersInParis said:

0-8. 

Shut down the thread folks, we have a winner.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chwf3rd said:

I turned down a trade in week 2 of my Sony Michel + Mark Andrews for his Leonard Fournette + Darren Waller

Hindsight is always 20/20 my friend.

it sucks now but at the time I can’t blame you.

fournette and Michel had the same amount of points through 2 weeks in my PPR league. 
andrews had outscored Waller by 30+ points through 2 weeks. It made sense to decline at the time. 

33 minutes ago, KN033118 said:

reports came out last night saying Kamara wasn’t expected to play. Sucks bud but I didn’t expect him to suit up since they have a bye next week. 

19 minutes ago, JonTheMutant said:

17 points from Steelers D. Chances this happens?

Against Miami you have a shot. It’s at home so that’s a plus. Pray for a DST TD

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lvsaint429 said:

I know it’s been said by others, but having your opponent completely blow up against you EVERY WEEK makes you really hate this game

I'm the highest scoring team in the league. Also the highest scored against. 

Looks like I will be 3-5 unless Rudolph balls out.

1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

That last pass by Rodgers got him over 300 which is a 3 point bonus in my league. So annoying. I need 22 from Juju and Steelers D + he still has Vance. I’m toast. 

Pitts D will get 25+

27 minutes ago, Tghetty said:

Having Zach hurts.

thats is all.

You mean having Zach hErtz? 

No? Ok bye

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sticky2 said:

I'm the highest scoring team in the league. Also the highest scored against. 

Looks like I will be 3-5 unless Rudolph balls out.

I assume you had one or two weeks where you balled out, and you busted most other weeks?

On pace to be pretty close to the weekly record in our league, and still lose...

Screw you Tevin Coleman, and screw you Patriots D

• Like 1

We were robbed of a Mahomes-Rodgers classic last night, that's all

With such a losing season I've had, I've been enjoying football a lot more 

Was up 72 going into last night facing Rodgers and Williams. Now have to pray for a miracle up 18 vs Pitt D and Parker. Scored the highest points and that's with LJax and Zeke on bye weeks. Thanks for nothing Edmonds and Stills.

Edited by yanksman

Traded out of my lineup: Coleman/Diggs/ Pats D

Started in place: Mack/Julio/Bills D

On paper....wow....went from a backend RB2 (Coleman), backend wr1 (diggs) and elite #1 DST (Pats) to a top WR1 (julio) , backend RB1 (Mack) and top 5 Def (Buf)

LOST OVER 50 POINTS

FMFL

thats all....  :)

Anyone else feel like they have no idea what’s going on this year? I feel like I don’t know who the good players are anymore, and who to start against who. It’s killing me every week. 

1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

Anyone else feel like they have no idea what’s going on this year? I feel like I don’t know who the good players are anymore, and who to start against who. It’s killing me every week. 

I'd say receivers are the most volatile this year. The studs have not been studs at all, really. Not sure if this will correct itself over time but backs seem to be consistent in terms of who you'd expect to do good, same with QBs. 

7 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

I'd say receivers are the most volatile this year. The studs have not been studs at all, really. Not sure if this will correct itself over time but backs seem to be consistent in terms of who you'd expect to do good, same with QBs. 

Yeah WR/TE has just crushed me this year. Drafted ertz and that was a land mine. My other league, Adams-Juju-allen felt like a home run. That’s trash. Meanwhile the 8-0 team in my league has Lamar Jackson Aaron jones Dalvin Cook Chris Godwin Cooper Kupp and Waller. I would’ve laughed at that on draft day. Shows how much I know, lol. 

4 hours ago, Greg83 said:

I assume you had one or two weeks where you balled out, and you busted most other weeks?

No, consistently high scoring. I just keep getting everyone's best.

Like Kupp, Evans, and Coleman this week...

Kind of get why people play rotisserie now.