Nap Time

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

12 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Anyone else feel like they have no idea what’s going on this year? I feel like I don’t know who the good players are anymore, and who to start against who. It’s killing me every week. 

It was lack of veteran play during preseason, wrs have been volatile, it's been a changing of the guard this year, the studs will be studs next season, it's not going to correct itself half way through anymore(I think), Godwin is a top 10 wr rn, DJ chark is top 10, who would have thought? Lol 

No ab Adams juju, the guys that should have been in the top 10 aren't there anymore lol I think next season juju will be juju with big Ben back, I've come to terms it's not happening this season

Benched Edmonds last week and started Daniel Jones. Started Ty Johnson and Edmonds this week dropped Daniel Jones. Started 4-0 in this league, got Tyreek back, and now on a 4 game losing streak. 

I hate Aaron Jones... that is all 🤣

That last TD catch killed me, down 28 now with JuJu and Steelers D... theres still hope, just need JuJu to have his best game of the year and a pick 6 or 2 would be icing on the cake.

42 minutes ago, Mmiller186 said:

That last TD catch killed me, down 28 now with JuJu and Steelers D... theres still hope, just need JuJu to have his best game of the year and a pick 6 or 2 would be icing on the cake.

Vs the Dolphins, the Steelers D could put up 28 on their own!

• Like 1

When you have CMC and Aaron Jones and still lose.

• Haha 1

The first place guy in this sh** tier public yahoo league has CMC,Cook,AJ, and Pats D. 

giphy.gif

I would like to complain about the Pats D in this thread.

I'm actually watching trades go down containing solid RB's for a freaking defense. 

Maybe they will get the Madden cover next year and all get injured at once. 

I could just be mad I pulled Coleman out of my flex position and with a very large smile inserted Chase Edmunds. Lost by 10. 

Edited by Duckbutter
spelling
  • Haha 4

If I could somehow reverse all of my close lineup decisions this season and do the opposite, I'd be in first place in my league. Every week I get them all wrong and usually lose by less than 20 points. It's to the point where it feels fixed, like I'm a test subject in some kind of simulation to see how long it takes before I drink a bleach cocktail. Plus, yesterday I was up about 35 with DeAndre Hopkins left at around 4pm EDT, and lost thanks to a late garbage TD by Saquon Barkley and my opponent having the all-time great Tevin Coleman and George Kittle left for the late games. I have nothing left to play for now, and it's not even November. Dammit!

Edited by 99-percent-sure
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

One of those weeks where you score a ton of points and lose to the highest scoring team. Brutal.

I don't know why all-play leagues aren't the norm yet. It's so much more fun, more fair, and less arbitrary. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mmiller186 said:

It's a MIRACLE!!! Havent sweated out a Monday night like this in awhile. 🙌

• Like 1

Lost on that last second sack Fitztragic took. Lol, I'm so done with FF

• Like 1

I should be celebrating an amazing 31.11pt comeback with peyton williams and my man conner. But nope, I can't even enjoy the win bc conner is now dead, along with all my RBs in my dynasty team. FML

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

I should be celebrating an amazing 31.11pt comeback with peyton williams and my man conner. But nope, I can't even enjoy the win bc conner is now dead, along with all my RBs in my dynasty team. FML

Same

56 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

I missed the very end of the game, was Conner injured while running out the clock with a 2 touchdown lead with less than 5 minutes left? 

1 minute ago, cbsholy said:

I missed the very end of the game, was Conner injured while running out the clock with a 2 touchdown lead with less than 5 minutes left? 

Do you really want to know? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, larfboy said:

I shouldn't have opened up this thread; now I have a reason to stay

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, afl5013 said:

On pace to be pretty close to the weekly record in our league, and still lose...

Screw you Tevin Coleman, and screw you Patriots D

I lost 141-142. Butker making that first FG would've won it for me. 

If I make it through today without breaking anything, consider it a win. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, BurgundyBooger said:

I think I'm done with this ****.

Overpaid for Chase via trade and dropped Drake in the process. Same guy that I got Chase from had picked up Drake as a FA. He just messaged me asking if I'm interested in "doing more business." I stared at the message dumbfounded and mentally envisioned a bridge with inviting waters beneath.

It's basically just cycling through deck chairs on the Titanic the next month anyway with SF, TB, SF, bye.

Just offer him Edmonds for Drake to say you did it, have him reject, and then gaze from afar as Drake gets single digit points for catharsis.

7 hours ago, cbsholy said:

7 hours ago, larfboy said:

7 hours ago, cbsholy said:

I shouldn't have opened up this thread; now I have a reason to stay

Image result for mike tomlin funny gif

• Haha 1

Wanna know my first 10 draft picks this year???

Adams

Conner

Kerryon

Ertz

Carson

Boyd

Mayfield

Josh Gordon

Pettis

Penny

• Like 1

We play with team qb.  CBS scored them getting over 46 points this week.  That's because Hill was playing both qb and wr, plus all the points from Brees.  It seems unfair doesn't it.

I've been enjoying revisiting my trainwreck of a draft too much lately to not do it again, soooo let's do it!

R1: Saquon (love you bby)

R2: Gurley (washed up trash)

R3: OBJ (Baker's trash)

R4: Woods (Cooper Kupp's cuck)

R5: Kerryon (injured but also trash)

R6: O.J. Howard (doesn't deserve a descriptor)

R7: Wentz (trash)

R8: Curtis Samuel (inconsistent trash)

R9: Duke Johnson (who?)

R10: Marvin Jones (WW trash)

R11; Dante Pettis (trashier than trash)

R12: Delanie Walker (so old it's got mold on it trash)

R13: Baltimore D (basically a landfill full of trash)

R14: Wil Lutz (Brees's trash)

R15: Latavius (not trash only when Kamara's ankles are trash) 

Edited by atrium
  • Haha 3