kane

Nikola Vucevic 2019-2020 Outlook

8 minutes ago, fantasm said:

wth is wrong with this guy, he got paid and forgot how to play basketball?

Has Conley syndrome 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

Has Conley syndrome 

who I also have the pleasure of owning *facepalm*

He and LA (two most consistent bigman)both struggle so far this season

20 minutes ago, Stallion said:

What is it with people called Nikola playing like garbage to start this year?

Screw you. How rude are you? Nikola Mirotic is balling out there in FC Barcelona. He is currently top 5 H2H in Spanish league fantasy basketball. 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, kane said:

He and LA (two most consistent bigman)both struggle so far this season

I have both  😭

43 minutes ago, Stallion said:

What is it with people called Nikola playing like garbage to start this year?

Nikola Ignjatijević has 0 goals through 15 games in the Serbian soccer league... fml 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Nikola Pekovic has 0 confirmed kills as a low level goon in a Montenegrin crime syndicate

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Nikola Jokic

Nikola Porter

Nikola Conley
NIkola Holiday

Nikola Gobert

Nikola Robinson

Nikola Fox

Nikola Markannen

Nikola Jackson Jr.

Nikola Aldridge

Nikola Bledsoe

Raise your hearts if you are one of the poor souls who also has minimum two of those Nikolas in the team.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 3:13 AM, magic32 said:

I cannot believe that I drafted him over Drummond 😭

I did the same exact thing and will prob lose my league because of it 

I mean he's obviously no Drummond (top-5 player)

But he's still putting up 16/10/3 with 1/1/1 and low turnovers and ranked right around his ADP.

Don't understand this forum freaking out 8 games into the season...he's obviously not going to shoot 41% FG for the season.  Calm down, JFC...

1 minute ago, alexstr said:

I mean he's obviously no Drummond (top-5 player)

But he's still putting up 16/10/3 with 1/1/1 and low turnovers and ranked right around his ADP.

Don't understand this forum freaking out 8 games into the season...he's obviously not going to shoot 41% FG for the season.  Calm down, JFC...

I agree with you in this one.  Literally the only thing that’s down is FG/Points.  Get the FG up and suddenly he’s doing what he did last year. 

1 hour ago, StifleTower2 said:

I agree with you in this one.  Literally the only thing that’s down is FG/Points.  Get the FG up and suddenly he’s doing what he did last year. 

He is literally down in every category except free throw percentage. Not to mention he is also down in usage. And he was an asset in field goal percentage and now he's actually a liability. When a guy like him is causing you to be middle-of-the-pack versus first place because you picked him over Drummond, it's a huge deal. It hasn't been a couple of games which you can ignore... it's been a couple of weeks where it starting to look like trend...

3 minutes ago, magic32 said:

He is literally down in every category except free throw percentage. Not to mention he is also down in usage. And he was an asset in field goal percentage and now he's actually a liability. When a guy like him is causing you to be middle-of-the-pack versus first place because you picked him over Drummond, it's a huge deal. It hasn't been a couple of games which you can ignore... it's been a couple of weeks where it starting to look like trend...

You’re right, he’s down 10-20% in most counting stats.  I just meant he’s not down significantly in those.  He’s only shooting one or so shot less and he’s shooting more FT/making them at a higher percentage.  And his TO are down as well.  My only point is there’s reason for optimism, I believe he can be top 20 once his shot starts going in, but if you’re more pessimistic, that’s fine too.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, magic32 said:

He is literally down in every category except free throw percentage....And he was an asset in field goal percentage and now he's actually a liability.

I can't tell if you're actually serious.  It's 8 games into the season dude.  He's a 50% FG shooter in his career, he's not going to end the year shooting 41%.

Come on man.  Jesus is this what rotoworld has turned into? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexstr said:

I can't tell if you're actually serious.  It's 8 games into the season dude.  He's a 50% FG shooter in his career, he's not going to end the year shooting 41%.

Come on man.  Jesus is this what rotoworld has turned into? 

And I can't tell if you're serious or not. He is down in nearly every category, not just FG%. And he just got his monster payday. When your 2nd round pick is playing worse than your waiver wire pickups, theres lots to be concerned about. Especially when you see the guys you passed up in the draft to get him because you expected him to do what he did last year, and would in turn make you lead your league, it's a sh!tty feeling. 

1 hour ago, magic32 said:

And I can't tell if you're serious or not. He is down in nearly every category, not just FG%. And he just got his monster payday. When your 2nd round pick is playing worse than your waiver wire pickups, theres lots to be concerned about. Especially when you see the guys you passed up in the draft to get him because you expected him to do what he did last year, and would in turn make you lead your league, it's a sh!tty feeling. 

Bro it’s week 3 , everyone’s stats and Ratings are going to change. 
It’s astonishing how many people in the basketball fantasy world overvalue The first month of the season.

A player can post top 20 value for 2 months , than post top 80 value over the next 2 months. 

don’t let the early season rankings blind you from a player with Vucevic’s previous fantasy history and future outlook.

To go back to your statement, waiver wire pickups always put stretches of outplaying early rounders , your just fooling yourself because it’s not happening in February, instead it’s happening to start the season which results in idiots thinking Daniel house Jr. is more valuable than Chris Paul due to the ranks

2 hours ago, magic32 said:

Oh would you look at that, 23/16/6 on 56% FG.

It's almost as if a player who has been putting up the same numbers for 7 consecutive years didn't suddenly forget how to shoot.  Shocker.

Sample size.  When you get to high school you'll learn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, alexstr said:

It's almost as if a player who has been putting up the same numbers for 7 consecutive years didn't suddenly forget how to shoot.  Shocker.

Listen to your own advice, smart@ss. Sample size. One great game after 8 games of mostly mediocracy from a guy that you expect 1-2nd round value. 

Edited by magic32

6 minutes ago, magic32 said:

Listen to your own advice, smart@ss. Sample size. One great game after 8 games of mostly mediocracy from a guy that you expect 1-2nd round value. 

Yes let's ignore his 544 career games that he's shot 50.4% FG.  Good thinking.

"Mediocracy"  lmao.  

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, alexstr said:

Wow. I did not see that coming BURRRNNNNNN 

Edited by csklmf

6 minutes ago, alexstr said:

Yes let's ignore his 544 career games that he's shot 50.4% FG.  Good thinking.

"Mediocracy"  lmao.  

giphy.gif