Sign in to follow this  
BxBOMBERs28

N'Keal Harry 2019 Outlook

Really no thread for Harry yet?? Big body WR the Pats took round 1. I’m loving his situation even for a rookie WR. What are you guys thinking in both redraft and dynasty’s?

6 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

Gordon pretty much buried Harry imho 

Honestly Gordon is way past his prime , he was known for his speed and he’s definitely wasted a lot of his prime years from stupid moves, Pats know they need a WR and this could be the answer come on bro it’s brady let’s not forget how he can make a WR a WR1 easily, Julian is more of a wr2, most notable guys he’s made Wr1s or Te1s ... Wes welker, randy moss after he was supposed to be done, rip Aron Hernandez, Gronkowski to name a few

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Gordon isn’t the most stable individual 

Doesn't matter  if he plays him and Edelman will move the chains 

1 minute ago, Brye said:

Honestly Gordon is way past his prime , he was known for his speed and he’s definitely wasted a lot of his prime years from stupid moves, Pats know they need a WR and this could be the answer come on bro it’s brady let’s not forget how he can make a WR a WR1 easily, Julian is more of a wr2, most notable guys he’s made Wr1s or Te1s ... Wes welker, randy moss after he was supposed to be done, rip Aron Hernandez, Gronkowski to name a few

Dude hes 28 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

Dude hes 28 

Yeah 28 and how many blunts he take to the lungs? He’s not the average 28 year old WR in the league, these guys don’t take for granted where they are and work their a** off everyday of the week , look at Fitzgerald for example....... this clown is taking everything for granted and you think he trains as hard as the rest?

Edited by Brye
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

Doesn't matter  if he plays him and Edelman will move the chains 

It matters bro. It’s been an issue Gordon’s whole career. You can’t move the chains if you can’t play and get suspended again. Everybody trusts Josh Gordon to have his head on straight and play a full productive season now?

Edited by BxBOMBERs28

If the kid gets suspended again then yes, obviously he's not going anywhere and Harry gets a bump. He's practicing in pads, if he plays, he will be ahead of Harry... Simple as that. 

Always easy to tell who didn't get the drop on players when it comes to these situations lmao

1 minute ago, Savatage79 said:

If the kid gets suspended again then yes, obviously he's not going anywhere and Harry gets a bump. He's practicing in pads, if he plays, he will be ahead of Harry... Simple as that. 

Always easy to tell who didn't get the drop on players when it comes to these situations lmao

Dude if they thought this guy was for real they wouldn’t have wasted a 1st pick on arguably the best WR in the draft , plain and simple and another think to think about brady got like what 2 years left you really think they won’t at least see what they got with this kid and let him make his own destiny

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

I don’t own Harry so I’m not so sure how easy of a tell it is lol. I could call you a Josh Gordon homer as well the way you speak of him but I’m purely analyzing the situation like we all should be. Getting back to analyzing the situation Harry imo is one Gordon mistake from possible WR 1/2 value and the odds are in Harry’s favor if you’ve payed attention to Josh’s Gordon’s career. They also drafted this kid in the first round. Bill doesn’t f--- around with draft picks

Edited by BxBOMBERs28

I took Gordon and then grabbed Harry as a backup. Didn't see a better option that late in the draft.

I figure things will sort themselves out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, altmin said:

I took Gordon and then grabbed Harry as a backup. Didn't see a better option that late in the draft.

I figure things will sort themselves out.

you should have grabbed Trey Quinn instead 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Really no thread for Harry yet?? Big body WR the Pats took round 1. I’m loving his situation even for a rookie WR. What are you guys thinking in both redraft and dynasty’s?

Really surprising no thread yet. Gordon's reinstatement significantly dents his value in redraft as Gordon now projects to slot in that WR2 role alongside Edelman that was previously up for grabs. However, as much as I'd love Gordon to have finally overcome his demons it obviously wouldn't surprise anyone if he has his off the field struggles once again. Patriots offense in general seems to be going more run-focused and even without Gronk, Edelman is the clear number 1 and Gordon should command 6+ targets to game while he's playing, White is still going to be a significant safety valve as well.  So he doesn't appear to have a major opening day role on top of the typical rookie WR struggles (Brady seems like the type of guy who's trust needs to be earned and Belicheck the type of guy who won't be too tolerant to rookie mistakes). I don't think he's much more than a dart throw in redraft, with the hopes Edelman gets injured (definitely not a significant stretch of the imagination) or Gordon relapses. Otherwise I'm not sure I see him returning top 50 WR value. Haven't heard much about him wowing in camp this summer either.

Dynasty I think most considered him the unquestioned #1 WR for much of the summer but that was largely predicated on his projected role w/o Gordon. With Gordon and given the future uncertainty at the QB position in moderate term I'm not certain he clearly separates himself from the likes of guys like AJ Brown (who I think is more talented but has QB and competition concerns of his own), Marquise Brown (talented but very small, missed most of summer with lisfranc and Lamar Jackson is questionable QB although his competition is relatively slim), and DK Metcalf (opportunity and QB is there but he's injured, has a bit of a injury history and although some of his physical metrics look tremendous he never really played up to those metrics). All of them have their warts. Where before I had him as #2 skill player behind Jacobs, I now would likely take Montgomery and Sanders ahead of him and possibly even Hockensen due to that elite upside. Where before I thought he was clearly the #1 WR I could understand people taking a different one ahead of him although I think I'd still probably have him first. 

Edited by Jaw1
  • Thanks 2

I think the pats will convert him to te... he is like funchess in which he cannot separate enough at wr. ( funchess needed a mobile qb like cam to give him more time). Not worth a roster spot at this point if he is sticking at wr 

If Gordon flubs up again I'm alot more interested in Harry. But I'm gonna give Gordon benefit of the doubt that he'll finish a season. 

But honestly how can a person not be a little more impressed with Meyers at this point? Got to start somewhere 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Brye said:

Yeah 28 and how many blunts he take to the lungs? He’s not the average 28 year old WR in the league, these guys don’t take for granted where they are and work their a** off everyday of the week , look at Fitzgerald for example....... this clown is taking everything for granted and you think he trains as hard as the rest?

Lol. Wow.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ponza88 said:

Lol. Wow.

But is it true? Come on man you know what I’m talking about 🤔

• Like 1

Just now, Brye said:

But is it true? Come on man you know what I’m talking about 🤔

Not at all. But I'll just stick to agreeing to disagree. Everyone has their opinion.

1 hour ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

I don’t own Harry so I’m not so sure how easy of a tell it is lol. I could call you a Josh Gordon homer as well the way you speak of him but I’m purely analyzing the situation like we all should be. Getting back to analyzing the situation Harry imo is one Gordon mistake from possible WR 1/2 value and the odds are in Harry’s favor if you’ve payed attention to Josh’s Gordon’s career. They also drafted this kid in the first round. Bill doesn’t f--- around with draft picks

Bill sacrificed turning that 1st into 9 7th rounders, so you know he loves him haha

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

If Gordon flubs up again I'm alot more interested in Harry. But I'm gonna give Gordon benefit of the doubt that he'll finish a season. 

But honestly how can a person not be a little more impressed with Meyers at this point? Got to start somewhere 

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brye said:

Gordon is 28 not 34. And hes taken less punishment sitting out.

• Thanks 1

I know little about Harry, took him in my keeper because he was the consensus #1 dynasty player everywhere I looked and the three RBs were gone. I have drafted Gordon, hope to trade him if he blows up as I expect a suspension at some point.