Sign in to follow this  
BxBOMBERs28

N'Keal Harry 2019 Outlook

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Brye said:

Yeah 28 and how many blunts he take to the lungs? He’s not the average 28 year old WR in the league, these guys don’t take for granted where they are and work their a** off everyday of the week , look at Fitzgerald for example....... this clown is taking everything for granted and you think he trains as hard as the rest?

Larry Fitz should be the ideal not the standard. He's almost 36 and probably outworks and takes care of his body better than 99% of WRs in the NFL. Regardless, one look at Gordon's body and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with him physically; emotionally/mentally/psychologically are where his problems lie (and have lied for the majority of his life but he is still one of the most physically gifted WRs in the NFL). He took 3 years off and his 5 games in 2017 were better than his 5 games in 2014 before he got suspended indefinitely. With a mid-season trade he was on pace for almost 100 targets and over 1000 yds over his 11 games with the Pats where he was learning the playbook and gaining Brady's trust on the fly. Dude's not a normal human being! Given his history another suspension seems a legitimate concern but I don't think his athleticism should be what you are worried about. 

Back to Harry though. he's a pretty good athlete too. Playerprofiler has him with a 98th percentile SPAR-Q score

Edited by Jaw1

6 hours ago, Savatage79 said:

If the kid gets suspended again then yes, obviously he's not going anywhere and Harry gets a bump. He's practicing in pads, if he plays, he will be ahead of Harry... Simple as that. 

Always easy to tell who didn't get the drop on players when it comes to these situations lmao

Yes easy to find the J. Gordon owners.  I would bet on Gordon playing about 8 games this year like his career average.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, FantasyGeek2018 said:

Yes easy to find the J. Gordon owners.  I would bet on Gordon playing about 8 games this year like his career average.

Get that app on your phone, makes it easier for some of those quick waiver snipes like Gordon 

4 hours ago, Savatage79 said:

Get that app on your phone, makes it easier for some of those quick waiver snipes like Gordon 

Which app?

Was all in on reaching for this guy early before the news that Gordon would be back.  Now he's probably a DND for me to be honest.

I'm really confused on what the order is of the Pats WR depth. Right now I'm thinking...

1. Edelman
2. Gordon
3. N'Keal
4. Dorsett
5. D. Thomas

...but I still feel like it's very much up in the air how these guys are used... especially with the last 3. Anybody else have a little more insight on this, specifically with where N'Keal fits into it all?

"Patriots released WR Demaryius Thomas."

Anyone have anymore info on how things are shaping up in NE?

Just now, AJx88x said:

"Patriots released WR Demaryius Thomas."

Anyone have anymore info on how things are shaping up in NE?

Thomas is expected to re-sign with Pats.

Edelman

Gordon

DT ( resign ) Or atleast thats whats expected...

Harry

Dorsett

Slater

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Edelman

Gordon

DT ( resign ) Or atleast thats whats expected...

Harry

Dorsett

Slater

Agree, but could even see Dorsett above Harry. Especially given the established rapport with Tommy.

CBS shows him as on IR but I cant add him to an IR slot. This is a first.

Just a roster move to make space for DT.   Harry doesn’t have an early season role so this buys them time 

Is this 1st round pick worth adding to the IR slot if you have Gordon? Seems like a good idea perhaps if something were to happen to him. Antonio Brown and D Thomas are both gone now too.