flippy

Kyrie Irving 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, tonesbonesjones said:

would you guys trade kyrie for dame if you could?

 

 

 

i'd take dame mainly because he'll prob play 10+ more games than irving

 

p.s. post these Q's in the AC forum mang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, tonesbonesjones said:

would you guys trade kyrie for dame if you could?

 

 

 

 

i personally prefer kyrie this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uncle drew is balling out this year! Going to the line a lot these past 2 games. I hope he can keep this up all season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

 

 

i personally prefer kyrie this year 

 

Ditto. Kyrie is more well rounded statistically and his usage is going to be through the roof this year.

 

It's close because Dame has been less injury prone, but I'm not weighing that too heavily when they are both 100% coming into the season. That was the argument for ranking Lillard higher preseason but Kyrie looks like an elite asset this year. Like overall #1 PG elite.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trifecta said:

 

Ditto. Kyrie is more well rounded statistically and his usage is going to be through the roof this year.

 

It's close because Dame has been less injury prone, but I'm not weighing that too heavily when they are both 100% coming into the season. That was the argument for ranking Lillard higher preseason but Kyrie looks like an elite asset this year. Like overall #1 PG elite.

yea i'm punting assists too and I feel like Kyrie just get's more buckets. Dame always hard to watch slow the first half and he takes over later in the game. Kyrie's just getting after it the whole time. Kyrie owner sent me the trade but i'm just hesitant because of the durability argument

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tonesbonesjones said:

yea i'm punting assists too and I feel like Kyrie just get's more buckets. Dame always hard to watch slow the first half and he takes over later in the game. Kyrie's just getting after it the whole time. Kyrie owner sent me the trade but i'm just hesitant because of the durability argument

 

pull that trigger mayn 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got this guy at 13 and 14 in two drafts and he might just end up being a steal without KD. He is absolutely cooking rn

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell is this report 😂😂 did they honestly not know Kyrie was a weirdass dude? 

 

 

According to ESPN's Jackie MacMullan, Irving's mood swings are an "unspoken concern" for Brooklyn and make the organization "queasy":

"When Irving lapses into these funks, he often shuts down, unwilling to communicate with the coaching staff, front office and sometimes, even his teammates. Nets team sources say one such episode occurred during Brooklyn's trip to China, leaving everyone scratching their heads as to what precipitated it. There's hope that Durant will be able to coax his friend into a better frame of mind."

Edited by Bringthesonicsback
Posted on BleacherReport

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

What the hell is this report 😂😂 did they honestly not know Kyrie was a weirdass dude? 

 

 

According to ESPN's Jackie MacMullan, Irving's mood swings are an "unspoken concern" for Brooklyn and make the organization "queasy":

"When Irving lapses into these funks, he often shuts down, unwilling to communicate with the coaching staff, front office and sometimes, even his teammates. Nets team sources say one such episode occurred during Brooklyn's trip to China, leaving everyone scratching their heads as to what precipitated it. There's hope that Durant will be able to coax his friend into a better frame of mind."

 

he still thinks the earth is flat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

5 TOs with 0 points in the 1st quarter :( 

Good. Im going against him this week in my h2h league lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, kendanc said:

Good. Im going against him this week in my h2h league lol

 

cool story?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly don’t think he is able to stay healthy with the way he is playing with skyrocket high usage. What would be a reasonable trade target if I’m going to sell high?? 12 teams 9cat H2H. Damian lillard owner ignores my trade request lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, overtime2000 said:

Shoulder impingement? Wtf


LOL is there anyone left to play Basketball? dropping like flies now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

That's what happens when u take 30 shots in a game and lose lol

This. This is exactly why he got injured. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KuramaHiei said:

This. This is exactly why he got injured. 🙄

Could also be why he shot so badly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...