Sign in to follow this  
vthokie3

Who to keep? Chubb, Conner or Hill?

Posted (edited)

.5ppr where we start 2 Rbs, 3 Wrs, and a WR/RB/TE flex.

All would be a 4th round cost. (We stupidly have a cap of 4th round being the lowest round for keepers even if they were drafted after 4th or a FA pickup). I kept Hill as a 5th rounder last year

Edited by vthokie3

Just one keeper and no round cost? Chubb or Tyreek are the choices IMO. In 3 WR I lean Tyreek. Number 1 WR in fantasy with 2 different QBs gives him an edge in track record over both

Help?

15 minutes ago, mocha4313 said:

Just one keeper and no round cost? Chubb or Tyreek are the choices IMO. In 3 WR I lean Tyreek. Number 1 WR in fantasy with 2 different QBs gives him an edge in track record over both

Help?

Yeah it's just one keeper and theyd all be round 4. It's just a league with old high school buddies lol if I had saquan or someone like that it would be a 1st round cost

2 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Yeah it's just one keeper and theyd all be round 4. It's just a league with old high school buddies lol if I had saquan or someone like that it would be a 1st round cost

Yeah I would go Tyreek but all those guys are great value at round 4

• Like 1

I would go Chubb, then Conner.

Oddly enough Chubb has better situation, but worried about Kareem Hunt for second half of season.

Lots of good WRs this year.

Help me:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, LoganRonin said:

I would go Chubb, then Conner.

Oddly enough Chubb has better situation, but worried about Kareem Hunt for second half of season.

Lots of good WRs this year.

Help me:

Thanks answered yours! It's a 10 team league and these are who I think will be kept. 

Saquan, Cook, Mahomes, Kamara, Theilen/KA (one of), Damien Williams/Hopkins (one of), JuJu, Zeke, MT

I pick 4th. The Thielen/KA owner has 1st pick (new guy is taking over for an inactive owner), Dalvin owner has 2nd, and Juju owner has third. So I'm thinking CMC, DJ, Hopkins/damien, Adams will be first off the board.

Also fwiw I kept Hill last year so this is the last year I can keep him.

Edited by vthokie3

You could keep Chubb or Connor and possibly draft someone like Keenan Allen who was heavily targeted when Melvin Gordon was out last year. 

If you keep hill who would be the best rbs available do you think?

help

• Like 1

3 hours ago, boredster said:

can you scout and guess the other keepers? if there are 9 RB keepers then i'd be inclined to go with chubb... if a lot of WR keepers, then maybe t hill

see mine please http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/759826-keepers-due-at-noon-whir-10032/

Updated above these are the likely keepers Saquan, Cook, Mahomes, Kamara, Theilen/KA, Damien Williams/Hopkins, JuJu, Zeke, MT.

CMC, one of Hopkins/Damien, Adam's, and DJ will likely be top 4

1 hour ago, vthokie3 said:

Updated above these are the likely keepers Saquan, Cook, Mahomes, Kamara, Theilen/KA, Damien Williams/Hopkins, JuJu, Zeke, MT.

CMC, one of Hopkins/Damien, Adam's, and DJ will likely be top 4

Connor or Chubb, along with DJ would be a good combo at RB. Or if you keep Hill, can still land a solid RB at 4 or Hopkins, if he is there. Not sure you can go wrong with whoever you keep & get to draft at 4. 

• Like 1

looking the top available going into the draft will be: CMC(owner is keeping Kamara for 2nd year), DJ, Hopkins(unless they decided to keep DHop at a 1st cost instead of D-Will at 4), Adams, Bell, OBJ, and whichever back I don't keep between Chubb and Conner

Posted (edited)

bumping this as I have until midnight Thursday to decide. This is the last year I can keep Tyreek fwiw. I could keep Conner or Chubb at a 3rd round cost in 2020

Edited by vthokie3

Not much of a keeper expert and I don't know your team. I would pick Conner based on what you just said. I think he is the unquestioned lead dude look at preseason he will get 25 touches per game and I hate having Hunt coming back during the playoffs to spoil the party. Thanks for the help. 

• Like 1

I would probably go with Connor then. I am not as big on Chubb as many others.  Hunt WILL get touches and it will be something of a RBBC. Connor at a 3rd Round value is great. I would have kept Hill if you could keep him longer than this season.  But since you cant, I would go Connor.

Please help with mine, thanks:

• Like 1

chubb or hill. with 3 wr hill looks a little more appealing but then again its only 0.5 ppr.

think chubb is the pick here

Similar question.  .5 ppr 3 flex league, I can only keep 1.

James White $1

Keenan Allen $27

Ekeler $1

Man I really think Chubb is being overrated.  He hasn't yet produced at the level he's being drafted.  Hunt as outproduced his rookie year every year he has played. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cquinn said:

Similar question.  .5 ppr 3 flex league, I can only keep 1.

James White $1

Keenan Allen $27

Ekeler $1

Ekeler seems the better value but KA is still a top 15 WR while ekeler may struggle to be top 15 RB

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vthokie3 said:

Ekeler seems the better value but KA is still a top 15 WR while ekeler may struggle to be top 15 RB

That's funny i was leaning on James white..

We do a $200 draft so here are the keeper values I placed on each based on mocks and AAV of a few sites.

James white:$12-15

Keenan Allen: $7-10 and more injury risk

Ekeler:  $5-7 but if he blows up this year... I've got a really nice $1 keeper for next year.

Edited by Cquinn

21 minutes ago, Cquinn said:

That's funny i was leaning on James white..

We do a $200 draft so here are the keeper values I placed on each based on mocks and AAV of a few sites.

James white:$12-15

Keenan Allen: $7-10 and more injury risk

Ekeler:  $5-7 but if he blows up this year... I've got a really nice $1 keeper for next year.

Yeah after the more recent Gordon reports I'd probably go White. Sony's looked good but White is a safety blanket for Brady

Posted (edited)
On 8/26/2019 at 5:55 AM, vthokie3 said:

Thanks answered yours! It's a 10 team league and these are who I think will be kept. 

Saquan, Cook, Mahomes, Kamara, Theilen/KA (one of), Damien Williams/Hopkins (one of), JuJu, Zeke, MT

I pick 4th. The Thielen/KA owner has 1st pick (new guy is taking over for an inactive owner), Dalvin owner has 2nd, and Juju owner has third. So I'm thinking CMC, DJ, Hopkins/damien, Adams will be first off the board.

Also fwiw I kept Hill last year so this is the last year I can keep him.

If that the case definitely go with one of those two RB's.  I would go with Conner but that's just my preference for this season.  Then at the four spot you most will be able to get a top WR Hopkins, Adams or Hill and make them your keeper for next season.

Edited by youngrice
  • Like 1