Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

8/28 - GAME DAY THREAD

3 minutes ago, ty5592 said:

Go Cole, Thor, Folty, Yarbrough. 

you're starting Yar after that beatdown in Houston last night..? You're either brave or ...

Jordan Lyles is dealin I'm thinking about swapping him for Houser he's lookin so good.

26 minutes ago, collucho said:

Jordan Lyles is dealin I'm thinking about swapping him for Houser he's lookin so good.

I'll never trust Jordan Lyles but he doesn't look bad at all recently. Pretty much the same calendar for him and Houser, but Houser just got hurt and will take the Astros and the Cubs for his next outings while Lyles will take the Astros and the Marlins. The upgrade for such a move doesn't look dramatically huge. Few weeks ago, Houser was garbage otherwise it could explain why he's owned so few in most leagues, still nowadays. Just my thoughts.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Just_A_PI said:

I'll never trust Jordan Lyles but he doesn't look bad at all recently. Pretty much the same calendar for him and Houser, but Houser just got hurt and will take the Astros and the Cubs for his next outings while Lyles will take the Astros and the Marlins. The upgrade for such a move doesn't look dramatically huge. Few weeks ago, Houser was garbage otherwise it could explain why he's owned so few in most leagues, still nowadays. Just my thoughts.

He doesn't think he should miss his next rotation start, per ESPN.

Edited by MSkibisky

21 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

He doesn't think he should miss his next rotation start, per ESPN.

I see. Well, as long as it's to take the Astros maybe it would be better to miss that start 🤣

Why did I start Murphy for 7 games @ Coors instead of Hiura and his 6 away games? Dumb dumb dumb. Hiura needed 1 game to outplay a week of Murphy (still time but I bet).

Kyle Seager over the last 30 days: .363avg, 10HRs, 18 runs, 29RBIs, and a steal. Make me some money, Kyle!

Carry me to the ship judge, just in time. All will be forgiven just stay on fire 💪

1 minute ago, crotchcrickets said:

Another day another K for aKuna

yeah I hope he doesn't go into a slump now...

Folty buddy, you can't throw meatballs to good hitters, just a heads up!

ATL there was a reason PIT cut Cervelli..........bum just cost Folty a DP.

Are pitchers actually trying to pitch Tellez inside?

I have probably watched less than 10 AB's and he crushed two game winning HR's on inside pitches.

I don't understand why anyone would keep pitching him in. but I'm looking at small samples. 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Wallscrapers said:

Aww damn ..is Eaton hurt bad?

HBP on the side of right leg just below the knee (very close to knee). He stayed in but then went 1st to 3rd on a double by Rendon and was gimpy then came out of the game.

I wouldn't doubt if he goes on DL, but hopefully just a bad bruise and he sits for a day or 2.