Ryansm11

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, rxn said:

Considering Tampa Bay Week 3


Doing the same... I had to hold off until i could pull a 2-for-1 trade and make some room so most of the good streamers are gone. But if there's one thing TB seems to have on track it's their defense under Bowles - that run defense is legit.
Going up against Daniel Jones in his first start, they should be able to at least bottle Saquon up a little bit and force Jones to throw - I mean, they held McCaffrey to 53 scoreless yards on 18 touches. And the entire 49ers running back corps to 100 scoreless yards on 30 touches. 
 

That said, I just noticed Baltimore was dropped because of this week's game - now to decide if a zero this week is worth 4 weeks of not having to stream...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, DekuTree said:


Doing the same... I had to hold off until i could pull a 2-for-1 trade and make some room so most of the good streamers are gone. But if there's one thing TB seems to have on track it's their defense under Bowles - that run defense is legit.
Going up against Daniel Jones in his first start, they should be able to at least bottle Saquon up a little bit and force Jones to throw - I mean, they held McCaffrey to 53 scoreless yards on 18 touches. And the entire 49ers running back corps to 100 scoreless yards on 30 touches. 
 

That said, I just noticed Baltimore was dropped because of this week's game - now to decide if a zero this week is worth 4 weeks of not having to stream...

In the same situation, i need a win but my best option is seahawks vs NO to stream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This a great week to pick up Gay from Tampa. The Giants defense s who cks and Tampa is good at stalling on drives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking about dropping Tampa Bay to pick up the Chargers. They’ve got Houston this week at home then at Miami next week. Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im looking at week 4. Any thoughts? I'm thinking Houston. Just wanted some 2nd opinions. I have an extra slot to get ahead. Current defense is GB

Defenses available to stream: houston, indy, carolina, denver, washington

Houston (home) vs Carolina 
Indy (home) vs Oakland
Carolina vs Houston
Wash vs @giants
Denver vs Jax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tampa is a solid start this week imo. Jones' debut should mean Barkley is in for a huge workload, and TB has shown me enough to believe their run D is legit.

I am streaming them this week to sit the Ravens. Are the Ravens going to be legit this season - would love to use that roster spot. They were pretty underwhelming imo in BOTH weeks 1 & 2. From what I've seen of MIA the O/U for any halfway decent fantasy D should be 15. BAL's underwhelming game v ARI was alarming, being as it was at home vs a rookie. 

Any reason I shouldn't kick BAL to the curb - love to hear it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mr_Baller said:

Bills and Gonzalez this week. We will see.

Also going Bills. I'm considering dropping Elliott for Gonzalez. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jimbalaya said:

im looking at week 4. Any thoughts? I'm thinking Houston. Just wanted some 2nd opinions. I have an extra slot to get ahead. Current defense is GB

Defenses available to stream: houston, indy, carolina, denver, washington

Houston (home) vs Carolina 
Indy (home) vs Oakland
Carolina vs Houston
Wash vs @giants
Denver vs Jax

I'd probably lean towards Houston too but also considering Indy if Cam is healthy. I was also looking at Atlanta at home against Tennessee after how bad their offense looked on Thursday night. Not thrilled about any of those options but would be interested to hear other opinions too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have SF plugged in as streamer now against Pitt.  Anyone think I should drop them and ride Seattle at home vs New Orleans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cord said:

Also going Bills. I'm considering dropping Elliott for Gonzalez. 

Just saying I dropped Elliott for Gonzo, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone like Cardinals defense vs the Cam Newton less Panthers?

Edited by HTXMade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking ahead to week 4:

Pittsburgh vs. Cincy

Houston vs. Carolina

 

Both defenses have underwhelmed thus far.

Both at home, but against struggling offenses. Unsure if Cam will be back, or if it will be Kyle Allen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, UVA_Drew said:

Unsure if Cam will be back, or if it will be Kyle Allen.

You better hope for a Cam return to stream against the Panthers. But after Allen elevated their passing game, which inaccurate Cam couldn't do in the first 2 weeks, you have to think they keep out Cam regardless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vinatieri is dropped. Do you think he will bounce back?

Anyway, week 4 DST: Seahawks vs. Cards, Colts vs. Raiders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've started very poorly, but Broncos could come into play as a stream option home to Jaguars. Or they might bust but I'd rather that than go against Patriots with my current Bills D. 

 

Also interested in Colts home to Raiders. Chargers road against Dolphins and Steelers home to Bengals. 

 

But looks like there might be some options if you've got a bad matchup for current team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, UVA_Drew said:

Looking ahead to week 4:

Pittsburgh vs. Cincy

Houston vs. Carolina

 

Both defenses have underwhelmed thus far.

Both at home, but against struggling offenses. Unsure if Cam will be back, or if it will be Kyle Allen.

My original thought was to play Houston defense against Panthers. But they just beat up on Arizona with Allen. I'm thinking I'll just start my GB defense against Philly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thinkingcap said:

Anyone like the ravens def this week against CLE at home?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2019 at 3:39 PM, UVA_Drew said:

Looking ahead to week 4:

Pittsburgh vs. Cincy

Houston vs. Carolina

 

Both defenses have underwhelmed thus far.

Both at home, but against struggling offenses. Unsure if Cam will be back, or if it will be Kyle Allen.

 

I would select PIT Def over HOU Def since Allen is starting again for CAR and can really sling it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.