Ryansm11

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

Thanks to this thread some of the comments convinced me to go with SF over DAL despite significant favor towards DAL by experts. Not only was it a good decision for this week, but it looks like we have a defense that can be held for several weeks, if not ROS. Fantasy playoffs look concerning, but something that can be evaluated as we get closer.

• Like 1

I know the Jets have the patriots on Monday next week but after their schedule is almost set and forget (pretty similar to NE’s start of the year schedule). They get: @JAX, @MIA, NYG, @WAS, OAK, @CIN, MIA. That’s 7 plus matchups for streaming purposes and hopefully they get Mosley back soon because this team played so much better with him in week 1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ddam2013 said:

I know the Jets have the patriots on Monday next week but after their schedule is almost set and forget (pretty similar to NE’s start of the year schedule). They get: @JAX, @MIA, NYG, @WAS, OAK, @CIN, MIA. That’s 7 plus matchups for streaming purposes and hopefully they get Mosley back soon because this team played so much better with him in week 1.

And if you play in yahoo and churn through backups throughout the day, pick up the JETS next Sunday night after the late game, since they play Mon night. Probably will be on the ww since they are playing the pats and then you have them locked and loaded for that sweet stretch.